"Whatever Niall, you're not Johnny Depp so fuck off." Vicky remarks, gaining a surprised expression from me.

"So? Johnny Depp isn't that sexy." Niall defends, shrugging, trying to seem nonchalant.

"He is." I said, agreeing with Vicky. Like, c'mon, if Johnny Depp isn't sexy then who is?

Harry Styles.

Oh yeah, that sounds right.

"He doesn't have such beautiful blue eyes like I do. Kiss my ass Johnny!" Niall exclaimed, causing the three of us to laugh hard.

"Oh my God Niall, what did you drink today?" I asked, giving him an amused look.

His smile grew even bigger-if that's even possible. "Nothing at all. Wait until I drink Becca and you'll see." he chuckled darkly.

"Oh no," Jason shook his head. "You're driving asshole, you can't get drunk." he said, slapping the back of Niall's head.

Vicky and I giggle, sharing amused looks. Niall huffs, shooting a glare to Jacob, eyes narrowing.

"I'm drinking tonight no matter what you say. And if you want a drive back home, call a cab." he said, raising his chin as he tried to look confident.

"Wow, thanks a lot Niall." Vicky sarcastically said, looking outside the window.

"No problem, hun." Niall sarcastically replied.

A loud pat was heard when Vicky leaned forward and smacked the back of Niall's head. Yeah, you think she couldn't do it? Well, Vicky might have small hands, but trust me, if they ever hit you, you should quickly put ice on.

"Ow!" Niall groaned, rubbing the back of his head. He shot an icy glare to Vicky from the reaver-view mirror, pursing his lips tightly.

Vicky smirked and leaned back, crossing her arms once again. I was leaning forward, hiding my face in the back of the passenger's seat, holding it tightly from the sides. I couldn't help but giggle and I could hear Jacob doing it too from in front.

"Remind me why we brought that monkey with us?" Niall said, giving a sideways glance at Jason who was biting his cheek, trying not to laugh.

"Shut up or that monkey will slap your face, hard." Vicky scolded, having an annoyed expression.

"You can't fight with a lion, hun." Niall winked, gaining another glare from Vicky.

"Try me, jerk." she raised a challenging brow.

"Nah, I already did it. You should really learn how to muffle your moans, Vicky."

All three of us sucked in a breath, eyes wide with surprise. Oh my God, Niall! I turned to look at Vicky, seeing her face turning hot red and her lips parted out of shock. Her blue eyes were wide, her brows furrowed.

"You motherfu-," she didn't finish, however, as she leaned forward, reaching with her nails to scratch Niall's face.

Jason and I jumped, not expecting such a reaction from Vicky. She was never that threating, or I've never seen her being like one. She was always cute and tried to be polite. Well, I guess everyone has a bad side, eh?

Niall accidentally pressed the horn as he leaned forward and lowered his face, trying to avoid Vicky's nails. For a moment, I though he was shouting for help, but when Jason turned the radio off, I realized he's laughing.

"I'm gonna punch that smirk off your face you bas-," Vicky hissed, but she was soon cut off by me.

I took hold of her hands that reached hungrily for Niall's hair, trying to keep them down. "Vicky calm down! He's just messing with you!" I said, widening my eyes at her.