Chapter 43: The Show

Start from the beginning

Then I pulled him into a hug and he started crying harder.

"It's-it's not that I don't trust her or anything. It's just-it's just that I like her so much and I hate it when anyone touches her inappropriately" he said while I listened rubbing his back.

"I know Jin hyung likes you and this is all just a show but I can't help it" he said.

"Let it all out oppa. Its not wrong to feel jealous. It shows how precious the other person is to you" I responded. Slowly he regained his composure and I released the hug.

His eyes were red and swollen from all the crying. He was looking at the stars.

"Promise me that you'll tell her how you really feel about her" I said putting out my pinky.

"Promise" he said linking his pinky with mine. I smiled in response.

Then he put his arm around me, pulled me closer and we stared at the stars.

I shared with him stories about my mum. The times we used to go camping near the beach.

"Baby" I heard someone squeal. Krystal ran towards Jimin and Jimin stood up and spread his hands to pick Krystal up.

I stood up and walked towards the handsome man who was standing behind Krystal.

"Jinnie" I said as I hugged him.

"I noticed you keep hugging guys" Jin said jokingly.

"Haha ya its a long story" I said turning to look at Jimin and Krystal.

"Oh yeah, I got something for you. Wait here, I'll go get Uncle and Chubbs" I said walking away. Then a hand pulled me back and I collided into his chest.

"Uncle went to the toilet. He'll meet us in the car, so you are mine for now" he said hugging me tightly.

"I ca-an't bre-athe" I said tapping Jin. He released me.

"Anyways, you going to update me about your beach surprise?" he asked putting his arm around me as we approached Jimin and Krystal.

"Wait" I said stopping in my steps as I turned to face him.

"You knew about it and you didn't give me a clue" I said surprised.

"Give him a break. It was a surprise" Jimin said as he pulled me into a headlock. "Ya" I said trying to escape.

Then he released me and messed my hair. Then he turned around to face Jin.

"Try that again and I'll ... you" Jimin said as he pulled his thumb across his neck. I hit his head earning a moan from him. Soon we reached the car.

I told Jin to wait outside. I took the bouquet from the car, hid it behind my back and approached Jin.

"Jin thank you for always being there for me. I really love you and I hope you like these flowers" I said as I kneeled down.

Suddenly, there were whistles and cheers. I looked in the direction of the sound to see the rest of the gang.

"Hahaha" I giggled as Jin pulled me up from the ground.

"Jagi you so cute" he whispered in my ears as he waved to the rest as they joined us.

"So did Y/N finally take the lead and ask Jin to marry her?!!" Namjoon joked as he placed his arm around Nancy. Nancy was blushing and so was I.

"Hahaha no its not like that Namjoon, I was just congratulating him on his performance. Did you see how charismatic and handsome he was?" I said.

"Ya congrats hyung!!! The performance was amazing!!!" Hoseok said. I went to my car and took another bouquet, hid it behind my back approached Yoongi.

"Hey Yongz, I know you didn't perform but you did an amazing job coordinating the whole musical. So this is a little something" I said and whipped the bouquet out. In response, Yoongi pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks Y/N. You were the only one who got me something" he said swaying me side to side.

Then Uncle honked.

"Let's go. See yall at the house later and don't be late" I said as I entered the car.

~jk pov~

I am so pissed. Y/N literally just hugged everyone but me.

Jin hyung is an amazing guy. I know but I want Y/N to be mine.

She is not like other girls. She does get affected by out closeness but it happens with other guys too so I am not the special one.

I know Y/N going through a tough time settling into school but I want to be there for her.

How do I make her understand me?

How do I make her fall for me?

Am I too late?

******
Sorry about how long this chapter took...

Anyways can we talk about how sweet Jungkook is...

He really worked so hard on his clothes and he really didn't want to wear Jin's clothes but...

He was sad but he still did it for ARMY!!!!

He even made it extra special. His parents really have done a great job raising him!!!!💜

This is a short dedication video for Jeon Jungkook!!!