"Come on sweetie. Let's go."
I grab the windowsill and hop on the edge ready to climb down but a sharp grip on my shoulder stops me.

"You can't leave me baby~"

"Please... just let me get him to safety"
I breathe, holding back the dam of tears that threatened to fall.

"Just this once k! I love you~"
I shake him off before making my way down with one hand, when I reach the ground I look up to see a smirking Sora. Shit.

"EVERYONE LEAVE! NOW PLEADE THIS ISNT-"
A burning sensation grazes my back before I get sent flying forward as a massive explosion sounds out. I clutch the child close as I slam back first into some house. I gasp painfully as I feel bone break. Blood spills into my mouth.

"Miss?!"
The little boys cries, clutching onto me desperately. I smile weakly before standing up with a pained hiss.

"Quick. It's not safe here. Let's go."
I limp forward towards where a crowd of people formed around the destroyed building.

That's when things started going south. I go towards some police that were worriedly chatting to eachother.

"Pro hero... E-Ember... It was a villain Attack."
The police stare at me in shock before frantically writing stuff down.

"M-miss Ember! You need medical attention-"

"It's okay! I'm fine see! Just a small scratch. I need to get back into fighting- Be good~"
I smile dramatically before going back towards the middle.

Weird thought pros would be here by now.... Where are they? Oh no. Sora.

I sprint towards the rumble and ignore the screaming crowd, only digging through the pieces of rock.
"Looking for me~"

I spin around and get into a fighting position.
"What have you done?"
I hiss, bringing my fists up.

"Oh you know~ Blown up every single bank here... leading the Pros away. The usual."
My heart drops as I feel fear crawl up my spine.

Fighting alone. By myself. Against my worst enemy.

"Oh are you scared my darling?~ Come on sweetie, come to me and we could rule the world~ Just like we promised"
I swallow thickly before feeling goosebumps rise on my skin.

"You're sick. That promise meant nothing. I wish you'd just rot in hell."
I spit angrily, feeling my fighting instinct kick in as I prepare to fight him.

"awe~ You're do mean! Too bad I will have to teach you a lesson."
He growls before launching at me, an angry snark on his face.

I dodge quickly before kicking his back in his way past, watching him stumble. I pounce forward and tackle him to the ground, placing my entire weight on his arms and legs.

"Awe~ You're always good at being on top! Too bad I'd always dominate you in the end!"
He calls happily before flipping us, while digging his sharp nails into my wrists. Blood slowly dripping down my skin.

"Remember the last time we were in this position? You were calling my name so seductively. Sora~ Sora~ Oh god~ Please stop~"
He mocked me as his ears twitched excitedly, his tone growing high at the end.

"I-I wasn't- You-.... You were...."
My breathing gets laboured as his past threats soak in once more.

Say anything. And your mother dies. After all her pathetic quirk couldnt save her anymore. She's old.

Say anything and I'll kill you.

I have control here y/n. Remember i'm only doing this because
I love you.

"I was what? hmmmm~"
I could hear screaming, shouting... crying... but an unknown report somewhere caught my attention.

Only pro on scene, Ember. Seems to be in a rut. Is our favourite and famous flame hero working alongside a villain?

"you hear that? your career is at stake. What do you pick y/n... Your precious hero title, or your own mother.... what ever you say I will always remember."
I fight under his strong grip as unwanted tears moisten my eyes.

"Oh no no! You can't leave y/n. Make the decision. Tell everyone her what I was doing to you that night. Or do you choose to save your hero career?"
I ignore his question and Fight back aggressively, my hands turn red with my own blood. He digs his claws in deeper before laughing manically.
He swoops down before taking a deep sniff of my neck.

"I can smell your fear darling~ I-.. Oh. It seems your hero friends have arrived. How about we put on a show for them?~"

He gets off me but before I could react he flips and restrains me before pulling my body flush against his. My back was pressed so close against him I could feel his erratic heartbeat. I look out upon the large circle of rescued civilians and news crews only to see my old class standing a tiny bit infront of them, focused looks on their faces. I could see helicopters in the distance closing in. This fight will make it big.

"Would you look at that y/n? Your old lover is here! Shoto Todoroki! My darling y/n here has told me so much about you!"
I struggle but feel a sharp nail piercing my neck, one wrong move and i'll die.

Did you get that?! She's been associated with the villain... She must be working with him!

Embers real name. Y/n?!

Ember-

"You sick bastard! Let me go!"
I struggle against his tight grip only to feel heavy breathing against my earlobe.

"Would you look at that!"
Sora pulls at the fabric around my neck, teasingly pulling it down slowly.

"She's been messing around with someone else? What a shocker! I always knew she was as innocent as she seems!"
I feel the air hit my exposed skin. I could only imagine what people are seeing. It must be bad, as most of them are covering their mouths dramatically.

"You've heard it here first folks! Y/n Todoroki. That missing girl from UA. The one and only Shoto Todorokis wife!"
The silence was deafening as I hang my head in shame, embarrassment eating away at my entire being.

"You know what? You're a sick fuck. Go rot in hell."
I spit before slamming my foot against his shin, I spin around and grab his head before smashing it against my knee.

"Go die."
He growls out before launching at me. We tumble against the ground, punching and kicking. Trying to fight for the upper hand.

Maybe the pros should detain her. She might be dangerous.

Shoto Todorokis wife?! Isn't he engaged?!

Y/n Todoroki?!

I unconsciously let my skin heat up as I give him a jaw cracking uppercut from hell, my fist ached greatly after though. I bounce away clutching my bleeding knuckles, eyeing the pathetic looking Sora below me.

"I win-"
A strong force sends me flying through a part broken concrete wall, my body rolled away before stopping after hitting a slab on concrete.