19

It's finally hero class, I relax into my seat getting ready to do whatever they had planned.

I exit the school bus, gaping at the huge structure in front of me.
Before we left on the bus mr Aizawa told us we were going to a special train ground or something, another prohero was going to help. How cool is that?!

I was given the option to wear my hero costume or gym uniform, of course I picked the costume. It was cute as hell, and why wouldn't I.

Then the special pro hero thirteen steeped up, my mouth hanging open in surprise. HOW COOL!!!
I fan girl as they go on about how dangerous quirks can be if out of control, I nod along understanding the risks they come with. Me having first hand experience of this.

"So now that that's over I would like to hand it to your teacher"

"Okay so-"
Mr aizawa gets cut off by the lights shutting off, then a purple swirl growing rather large in front of the fountain in the middle of the Center.

"THIRTEEN PROTECT THE KIDS!"
He shouts before literally slaying down the huge staircase, his scarf thing flying behind him.

We all scramble to the exit by a dark mist cuts us off.
"I'm sorry but I can't let that happen"
They most swirls dangerous around us as it speaks.
"We've come to end the symbol of peace. But it can't hurt to shed a little blood while we're waiting."
Then it happened in a flash.

I was consumed in the darkness, the seeming endless pit holding me captive.
And then it spat me out just as fast, dirt and rocks digging into my sides.
I cough up the dry air that clogged my throat as I stumble to my feet.
"Well it's been a while hasn't it....y/n"
Their voice was dry, scratchy... and scarily familiar.