2

"Are you done staring at me?"
His icy tone shot me right in the heart, I flick my gaze away from his rising body. I hadn't realised I was watching him sleep, how stupid of me.

I shuffle out of the bed and exit out shared room to escape further embarrassment, and unfortunately I bumped into Endeavor himself.

"Watch where you are walking y/n..."
He growls out before pushing past me, I watch as his huge form walks down the hall a deadly scowl plastered onto my face.
Yes I was a lady that showed few emotions, yet he managed to bring fury boiling to my surface within seconds. I hated it. I hated him.

Quickly shuffling away and into the kitchen I make a basic breakfast for Shoto, miso soup, white rice, and an omelet. Just like trained I sit idle and wait for him to enter, after an unusually long time he entered and gave me an anger scowl before slowly eating his food.

"How are you today?"
I ask in a hushed tone, Endeavor said that was a good way to greet my husband in the mornings. So I complied, not risking another beating for disobeying his orders.

"Shut up."
He speaks, voice in a low tone. He was angry and visibly upset. An unusual sight.
It honestly made me extremely concerned for him.

"Are you sur-"

"Shut the hell up! Don't you know how to listen?!"
He bellows, standing up from his seat in rage.

I refuse to take such emotions from him, instead I give a shaky smile.
"Shoto, are you sur-"

He stomps up to me hand raised before landing a solid slap against my cheek, I gasp at the stinging sensation filling my face.
"Sh-shoto.."
I whimper, tears gathering in my eyes.

"Be the obedient little wife you are and shut the hell up! I've already dealt with my asshole of a father, I don't need you to add to it.!"
He screams before giving me an indescribable look, he leaves the room with his hands tucked into his trousers.
I sat in my chair, a smile still present on my face.

It's alright. Your okay.
I tell myself, I could feel my eyes filling but I refused to let them fall.
I grip tightly to my nightgown, begging for them to leave and never come back. But it was too late.
They tumbled down my cheeks in streaks, my throat closing up.

I stand and try to wipe them away, the little bit of dignity I had left crumbled.
Your alright. It's okay.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly wash my face before making lunch for the day not having enough time to have breakfast. I stumble back into our shared room, the usual smile on my face. But you could see, it was hollow and empty.

"Hurry up. We have our first day of school."
He mumbles before slipping out of the room fully dressed, leaving me alone again.

Why do I wish for him to stay? He treats me poorly yet all I can think of is him. Fate really didn't like me.

We sit side by side in the Limo, as Endeavour watched both of us with hawk like eyes.

"Y/n.. is that a bruise on you face?"
He questions in a gruff voice, Shoto tenses beside me. I gulp before slowly putting away a rising scowl.

"Uhm yes sir"

"Did My Idiot of a son give you it?"
He asks, a brow raised in question.
Knowing however I answered I'll get a beating so I opt for the safest answer.

"Uhm no sir, it was from training sir"
I mumble looking down at the carpeted floor, I eyed the small specks of dirt with interest.

"I see"
He grumbles before looking away, his angry look leaving me. But unfortunately it was replaced by a rather weighted gaze, drilling holes into the side of my head.

I ignore the feeling and look away, refusing to acknowledge the man known as my husband beside me.

We shuffle into the class, both very early.

Maybe it's for the better.
Now they won't hear the abuse I'm about to endure.