7

I slam the bedroom door open not expecting Shoto to be sitting on our bed, I give him a hard glare. He wasn't expecting obedient little me to slip like that, yet he still felt angered that you were hating on him.

I don't say a word but sloppily pack my things, tears still fully running down my cheeks.

"What are you doing?"
His voice cold and stern.

"Packing"
I snap, today was just to much for me.
I love him yet I still felt betrayed.

"Where are you going?"
He sounded smug, like he almost knew I couldn't leave.

"Away"
I growl out, maybe keeping the answers short I wouldn't end up hurting him even more.

"You can't leave"
It sounded like a demand yet I didn't waver at my actions.

"Yes I fucking can"
Having finished filling a gym bag with everything I had, I slip my school uniform off and put on some sweats, a plain shirt and a hoodie. I was playing to leave... right now.

I go to exit the room but a cold hand on my shoulder caused me to stop.

"Think about what your doing y/n"
I shake it off before leaving the room, if I looked back at his face I wouldn't be able to leave.

I open the front door, just as I was about to leave a soft voice startles me.

"Please don't leave y/n... you're need-"
I cut Fuyumi off with a raised hand, I'm sorry Fuyumi but I can't.

"Sorry."
The solid answer brought her to tears, maybe I shouldn't leave after all.

But I can't stay here.. I'm not going to become a mother. That child wouldn't live a healthy life here. And I couldn't be the mother it needs.
I'm sorry but I'm not strong enough to live like this anymore.

With a final glance back my world shatters, Shoto stood by the door with a indescribable look.

"You can't leave y/n"
It was the same as in the bedroom, I just couldn't look at him so I turned away. Quickly walking out the gates of the Todoroki estate.

"IF YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE Y/N, ILL NEVER EVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY WIFE!"
He shouted, a finger pointed directly at me.

I scoff, yet some part of me felt scared that he was telling the truth.

"Like you'd ever accept me in the first place"
He looked taken back at my statement but I couldn't help but feel extremely bad. What am I doing? I'm not thinking straight. I can't live without him.

I turn and walk away, slowly as my figure get smaller in the distance a nagging feeling pulls at Shotos heart strings.

Shotos POV

She can't leave?! Why is she leaving? Why do I feel the need to pull her back and never let go? Why do I even care? She's nothing but a waste of time. All she does is follow orders like a little puppy, blushing at the slightest touch we share. She was nothing but a love struck pup. A weakling in my eyes.

So why does it hurt that she's leaving me? She's nothing to me. Nothing....... right?