37

I slow to a stop in front of the next obstacle.

"Y/n is in the lead! She's reached the last obstacle land mines!"
The extremely loud pro calls, as cameras zoom in on my panting face.
I look around in panic.

What now?
Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

I Spin around only to see a fast approaching todoroki his eyes screaming murder, in a panic I just start slowly running over the mines.

He seems to avoid them fast then me and catches up, we both run in sync. Nearing half way when an angry yell catches us both off gaurd.

"Damn bastard!"
It was Bakugo, he like zooms to us almost pushing me over with a strong wind.
He goes to throw a punch at me to slow me down but I duck in time for it to slam into todoroki, he growls before fighting back. They start throwing swings left and right while I struggle to dodge but somehow manage, at this point I'm not breathing in fear of messing up.

"The three leads are fighting over number one, who will be victorious?!"
I was so close to tripping when a sudden huge explosion goes off behind us, I abruptly stop to stare behind me as a large pink smoke cloud dances in the air.
Many contestants slowly creep out of the smoke, too many for my liking.
But i get caught off guard again as.. Midoriya?! Zooms over us.

"Damn deku!"
Bakugo screams before taking off after the flying child, Todoroki was close to follow as I get left in the dust.

"H-huh?"
I whisper before growing angry

"IM GOING TO WIN NOT YOU!"
I screech before all safety measures I've taken so far to avoid the mines flys out the window, I launch my self with glowing blue flames behind me up into the air.
The flames that danced on the ground  disturbed the mines, more explosions going off behind me, sending me fly forwards.

Perfect.