36

I continue running but slowly start losing speed, running isn't my forte.
But it was just about the time I reached the second obstacle.
The fall as announced over the loud ass speakers, maybe it isn't even a speaker and just Present Mic.

I throw all fear out the window and throw myself over the ledge, people gasp in fear as they watch me fall down. The out of now where I shoot up, beautiful blue curling around my body as the flames lick the other students when I fly past, slightly burning their delicate skin.

I laugh loudly, it felt good to be flying. I felt free, I see a camera following my movements in the air, I obviously was high on something because I decided to throw on a show.

I twirl flying higher and higher as my flames grow bright, then I drop, people just couldn't keep their eyes off me. As I drop I wink towards the camera, and send a quick kiss before growing cold again. I near the ground and above a running todoroki that finished the fall.

"Watch out, don't want to get burned now do we"
I say with a sharp tongue, I stop myself from slamming into the ground by sending a large wave of fire below my body, and gracefully running off while Todoroki pauses behind the fading fire, eyes burning with an anger brighter then my flames.

I run off, aches slowly crawled up my legs, begging for the running to stop. But I couldn't.
I can't.

I. Have. Too. Win.