11

"YOU HAVE TO COME BACK"
He shouts, it echoed around me for a second. My emotions started building up, but I refused to let them spill.

"y/N DONT IGNORE ME!"
He shouted even louder, by now I'm sure many people in the cafeteria could hear him.

"DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID?! I TOLD YOU, IM NOT COMING HOME! THAT HELL HOLE ISNT EVEN A HOME!"
I screamed back, turning around to see his fuming form.

It scared me honestly so I just slipped away and into the hall, people turned to look at me but I couldn't care less. I'm trying to escape a raging Todoroki.

"DONT YOU LEAVE Y/N!
IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU WALKING OFF WITHOUT PERMISSION!"
I hear his voice echo around the hall as he walks in, fists clenched and eyes deadly sharp.

"I DONT NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO LEAVE!"
I shouted back, this is so humiliating. Hundreds of people watching us argue. I shoot my friends a look but they were too shocked to do anything.

"YES YOU DO! NOW HURRY UP AND LISTEN LIKE THE OBEDIENT LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE"
I felt small, and embarrassed. I just wanted to go home.

"IM MY OWN PERSON SHOTO! I don't need to listen to you"
I started out strong but as his threatening steps got closer I shrunk back.

"Who told you that huh? Your little boyfriend? Your new friends?"
I give him a shocked face how does he know.

"Oh so it was. Which guy from our class is it? Midoriya? Iida? Oh I know Bakugo"
I shake my head in fear.

"N-no-"

"Oh it's not? Maybe your into older men. Is it that rich swimmer? What's his name Haruka."

"No!"
I squeak, who does he think I am?

"I bet it is. Your really love your money don't you-"
I couldn't help the hand that raised to slam down onto his face, but another large hand gripped mine.

"What's wrong little girl? Are you hurting?"
He taunted, his face was stone cold but you could hear the smugness in his voice. Tears were slowly building up as I whimper at him tightening his grip.

"Woo stop man! That's enough!"
Kirishima speaks up, slipping out of his seat and grabbing my hand out of Shotos.

"I'm sorry Todoroki, but that was far out of line."
Iida was next to shuffle in, his hand going up in down.

"Fucking idiot"
Bakugo speaks up before walk past me to shove his shoulder into Shotos.

I get slowly taken from Kirishimas grasp and into Urarakas as she holds me to her chest, whispering reassurances. She then slowly walks me out of the hall.

"Just so you know y/n when I get you alone, we will have a little chat."
I could hear his voice echo out and into the hallway, as Uraraka hurriedly  shuffles me out and away from the scene.

"Ignore him girl. It's okay. You're okay."
It felt nice to have someone else telling me it's okay besides myself, so I accepted the embrace and freely cried away my struggles as Uraraka walked away with me.