87

🔞⚠️Smut ⚠️ 🔞

Shoto towered over me as his lidded eyes stared down at me with an indescribable hunger, his mouth parted before he started attack my bruised lips.

"Funnnnmmmmcnk Inmnn sho hornyhjh heh"
He groaned while sloppily grinding against me, his hair tickled my jaw as he made work of my delicate skin.

I reach up at tug at his locks while desperately trying to reach our hips together, my mouth letting out small moans.

We were unstoppable, Nothing could change what was about to happen. And If we didn't drink none of this mess would've ended up happening.

one hand crawls up the slit in my dress while the other struggles to find my zipper, I giggle before rolling out from under him. I stumble a bit as I stare at the horny looking man on the bed, I struggle myself but I manage to pull at the fabric at get it to slip off my shoulders. The tight material Floats to the ground before bunching is at my heeled feet. I kick off my shoes somewhere before slowly approaching the panting Todoroki.

His shirt and pants were gone, all that was left was his boxers with a large tent. I giggle as he starts palming himself at the sight of me.

"Sojjj Desjjperate"
I crawl in between his legs a sloppy smile on my face. I grab his hand and replace it with my own, Shoto bites his lip with scrunched brows.

I drop my face and look up at the desperate man, his forehead was slightly sweaty as my motions grew fast.
"oLeajajse Out in mmmmmouth"

In my drunken state I had somehow understood. I hooked my fingers around the material before pulling it down, Shotos manhood springing free.  I kiss the tip before dropping my mouth down. Todoroki throws his head back groaning as his hand grips tightly at my hair, he looks back down only to find me deep throating his member. Drool and pre cum dripped down my lips and his member as my eyes rolled back. I gagged but moaned around him as Shoto pulled my hair tightly, he was guiding me up and down.  Whether it be my immaculate sucking skills or the alcohol, Shoto was already growing close to the edge. I could feel the desperation as he started thrusting in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. It hurt but for some reason my core ached more at the thought.

"CoMmerEinG"
Shoto looked down at me as his load shot into my mouth, With a sharp gasp he leaned back slightly letting me get out of my position. My mouth pops off his manhood as his seed dripped down my lips. I tried swallowing it all but I couldn't help but tease him.

Todoroki was panting loudly while watching his cum drip down my chin onto my breasts. My red lacy bra was now stained with the white liquid, Todoroki seemed pretty proud of himself. 

Suddenly he gripped my bicep and flipped the both of us, my back now firmly pressed up against the sheets.
"My turn."

The alcohol had worn off.

But we didn't stop.

We had fallen too far in this spider web of lust.

We knew we couldn't never come back from this dirty deed.

But we didn't stop.

We didn't stop.

Shotos tongue danced along my stomach as he slowly pulled my soiled red panties down, my core getting more soaked at the second. 
"Do you want this?"
His voice-

It drove something inside my body crazy, my insides tingled in anticipation.

"Huh?... speak up. I cant hear you~"
So teasing..

So lewd.

My back arched as he pressed his thumb against my clit, But he didn't move... Goddamit!
I desperately tried moving my hips around but Shoto slammed me back down with a growl.

"Oh no baby~ You have to use your words. Tell me."
I was panting wildly as his dipped down, sliding his tongue over my entrance but nothing more. Im going crazy!

"P-please."

Shoto looked up at me with sharp eyes, they were dark and coated with lust. But they held a threat.. A hidden warning.

it was like he told me through this heterochromia eyes, they conveyed a message so demanding and dominant i just couldn't resist.

"I-... Please! Please god- Just fuck me already-"
I cry out loudly as his tongue flicks across my clit at a fast pace, his long slender fingers slipping into my entrance. My thighs tense harshly as he makes work of my aching core, They unconsciously tried closing but he spread them further apart.

"My fingers slipped in without prep- You dirty little girl."
Shoto groaned against me, My hands flew down into his hair as I rocked my hips against his face. Hoping to finally reach the edge.

"I'm so close~"
I moan loudly but suddenly all pleasure stops, I open my eyes confused and horny only to find Shoto standing between my legs.
He wore a devilish look as he stare at my legs that were spread wide open, exposing my soaked core to him. 

"So desperate you horny little girl."
He licked his lips before pouncing on me, Our tongues battling for dominance as we engaged in a steamy make out session. I could taste myself on him as his tongue was shoved deep inside my mouth.

He pulled away before ravaging me with his eyes, they looked me up and down . One red bra strap had slipped off my shoulder as the other struggled to keep itself together.

"You readdy baby~"
I nod eagerly. I just want that sweet release, please~ please fuck me hard.

Todoroki grips onto my hips as he guides himself to the entrance, His long girthy length kissed the outside before sinking in just a bit.
"Just the tip and I'm already going to cum."
He then slams into me. my entire body shakes as pained moans slip past my lips. He stretched me so much~

"This isn't your first time right?"
He questions almost worriedly, wonder why.

"N-no..."
I was wasn't lying.

I have engaged in some stuff like this, but the only difference is that this is consensual. Not forced. There is some emotion in it other than fear. So it was a whole new type of feeling. It wasnt scary. It was uncomfortable.
It's nice. It feels good.

Shoto then grips onto my hips tightly and moved in and out slowly diving deep and filling me up, my insides ached as his length could be felt in my stomach.

"You have no idea how long i've wanted this~"
He groans out, before slamming deeper than before. I watch his manhood disappear in my body before reappearing only to stretch me out once more.

My hands scrunch the sheets under my hands, my back arched completely as Shoto shoved his cock deep inside my body. 
I whimper as his pace quickens hitting animalistic speeds, my mouth opening as drool slowly spills past my lips. The bed hits the wall with every thrust creating a lot of noise. But we didn't care.

All that I could see at this point was stars. 

"I love you"