17

"Y/n? Are you alright?"
Rei pats my back as I tighten my tie, I didn't even realise I was crying.

"Oh I'm fine thank you, just thinking."
She hesitantly nods before letting me go to school, she wore a concerned expression.

Good going y/n. Now you're burdening others with your problems.
You don't even have it as rough as she did. You worthless. Useless. Pathetic-

I shake my head before clearing my throat, trying to distract myself from my aggressive thoughts

I finally made it to class, the small chattering stops as I walk in.
"Had a good rest?"
Mina one of my classmates ask, I even Consider her a friend.

"Yes thank you"
I smile, before shuffling into my seat at the back. I take a deep breath before shooting the man beside me a smile. He looked stone cold, the usual even. I didn't let it bother me too much as home room is about to start.

"So I need you to pick a class president"
Me Aizawas tired voice spoke, before my classmates burst into shouting. Shouting for people go vote for them.
It hurt my sensitive ears so I close my eyes and lower my head, trying to block out the hectic classroom.

"Y/n here"
"Just write whoever you want, don't listen to the others"
I must've been hiding for awhile since I had absolutely no clue what was going, oh that's right. Class president.
I must have to write who I think should be president.
I close my eyes before quickly scribbling down a name, someone took it before they tallied the votes.

That deku guy came first and... me?!
What the-
I scan the class as to see who would've voted for me. No one really stuck out, I shrug my shoulders before exiting for lunch.
What a surprise.

I sat quietly next to Uraraka as the table banked on about whatever, my mind wandering to places I'd rather not talk about. Just dark memories, nothing to exciting. I scrunch up my nose in confusion... my past is weird.

"Come on y/n! Time for class"
Uraraka calls as I slowly get up, my mind still falling deeper into the void of horrid memories I'd rather forget.

Then an alarm screeches out, echoing around the food hall. Panic set in as students started running in all directions, bowling over others in their own rush. Urarak instinctively grips onto me, fear shooting through the both of us. That's was until a random girl with bright orange hair zooms through the both of us.
I get separated from my friends as I feel Urarakas small fingers lose their grip around my wrist. And then I got swept away in the waves of screaming teenagers.

I tumble out of the hall and into a surprisingly empty hall, my breathing ragged. My mind reeling with unpleasant emotions, my heart beating uncomfortably fast.
I lean against a cold glass window, trying to steady my breathing.

I spot a black figure seeming float towards me, I sigh in relief. Finally someone to ask for help and directions.
"Excuse me, do you know the way to the 1-a class?"
It looks up as glowing red eyes pierce mine, they sent a shiver down my spine.
"No"
Their voice was scratchy and forced, it sounded extremely deadly. I brush off the red flags popping up, and the instinct to run. Maybe they're just lost too.
"Are you lost too?"
I question, as they grow closer. Too close in fact.
I back away slightly as I could hear their breathing, and feel their body heat.

"Not to be rude but can you please back up."
My voice sounded a little panicked, they seemed to sense the growing emotions inside me as a devilish smirk crawls onto their face.
"Tell anyone about me, all I'll tear your little husband to pieces"
What?
How do they know about that.

"W-what are you talking about?"
I mumble, they lifts a hand and places a hand onto my shoulder.
I try back up but their grip was solid.
"If I place all five fingers down your shoulder with disintegrate, do you want that?"
I freeze, my body locking up. They could be lying, but it seems to be real. The threat could be heard from miles away.

"N-no"
They chuckle a gross laugh, tracing my sleeve with a finger.
"As I said before. Tell anyone about me and your little husband will die, do you understand?"
They hover the fifth finger just above my clothed shoulder as my breathing starts picking. No please.

In a panic I rip myself out of their grip and sprint down the hall, tripping over myself.
I hear them picking up speed behind me as fear, squeezes my heart.
"You can't run!"
They shout, I could feel a presence behind me. I panic and light myself on fire, blue flames burst out of my skin keeping the person away.
I continue to sprint away, Tears forming in my eyes.
That's was way too close.