40

Damn how much you wanted to punch a bitch.

I stood under the purple haired boy from before, after approaching him and asking to be in his team he agreed. Hehad people already but I just somehow finished it off. But what really got me going was the fuckass Yaoyorozu had the audacity to team up with todoroki.
I was tearing at the seams, a dark dark shadows loomed over me scaring an potential enemy away in seconds.

They stood quite far away but she seems to feel my gaze piercing her skin, if looks could kill she'd be 5feet under.

"Chivalry battleeeed... go!"

Blinded by rage I took off storming after todoroki.

"You need to calm down! If you lead by anger you won't get very far!"
The purple prick on top of me spoke.

"Oh shut the hell up-"
And then I opened my eyes but we were running away from something, I had four bands around  my head. Wait didn't I have 1?

"You weren't cooperating so I had to take matters into my own hands, but thankfully we secured a place on the leader board."
I scoff and angrily look away, shifting under the weight I top of me.

We just silently observe the rest of the match as students of crazy over the least few points, that's when I noticed the battle between Team Midoriya and Team Todoroki.

I'm pretty sure todoroki has that 1000000 while Midoriya frantically fought for the piece of material.
Then it happened.

Midoriya launches himself at the team his arm lighting up with sparks or whatever, he swing in for the killer punch but Todorokis side burst into flames. But as soon as they came they left. I was shocked into silence. Fire. From todoroki? What?! Midoriya then desperately attacked their defences trying to receive the points back but it was no use. In the midst of that Bakugo was rampaging, taking down team after team, actually it's probably just one but gotta make my friend sound cool. He then set his sights on destroying the leader of the pack, Todoroki. Then the horrid sound of the finishing timer went off, pausing Bakugo mid flight. He slammed down onto the ground, And  the screaming began.

"In first place we have Team Todoroki! In second place we have Team Bakugo! In third we have Team Tetsute- Team Shinso?!"
Me and the fluffy purple haired cat ontop of me smirk, that's right fuckers.
"And fourth we have Team Midoriya!"
I hear screaming coming from Midoriya as water tears bucket out of his eyes... wtf.