67

I shake my head before staring at the man in front of me, I'm looking forward now. Not staring back into the past, and now I have something to count on in this future of mine.
Bakugou Katsuki.
He will.. he is the start of my future, the start of me. And the end of y/n Todoroki.

I was completely out it the rest of the trip, I was fading in and out of reality. The lullaby seemed to taunt me. But the feeling of Bakugous rough hands grazing over my skin pulled me down to earth. Grounding me and reminding me that I'm not alone in this fight of mine, I have friends to count on now. I don't have to do this alone.

We stand outside the bus in the middle of literally no where, I just yawn quietly and lean against the bus closing my eyes for a-little more time.

"Wait where's class 1-b?"
Some says, I lazily look around before two people randomly pop up scaring me half to death.

"Hello~ we are the wild wild pussy cats!!"
My eyes widen, wow their outfits are cute.

"This is where you training starts now listen."
Me aizawa sleepily speaks.

"This forest and everything is on our land so it's okay to use your quirks! Now see that mountain. Our base thingy is there! You have 3 hours to reach it! If you get there later than 12:30 you kitties won't be served lunch!"

Some students start slowly walking away but one pussy cat making the cliff break stopped them.

I freeze but immediately take action.
I was falling now, rapidly gaining speed. For some reason I had fallen slower than everyone else, probably because I was further away from the edge. I watch as everyone pears up at my falling form, WAIT DONT LOOK UP MY SKIRT.

I let my palms heat up slowly before releasing a large pillar of blue softening my fall. I just delicately step of onto the dirt and brush my hand together to get rid of the tension.

"That was quite a fall, is everyone okay?"
I ask, genuinely concerned.

"WHEN DID YOU LEADN THAT?!"
Mina pops up, scaring me but I laugh.

"I got thrown off a couple buildings when training, Reo and Haru have no chill when it came to me learning new moves like that."
I laugh loudly, no trace of sleep could be found in me anymore.

Mina just numbly nods before we continue forward. I brush it off but my thigh was a little sore for some reason.

"So when just go through the forest? Sound away to easy to be true"
I say before a low growl stops me, I turn towards a big monster thing.

"WHAT THE FU-"
I get snatched up and thrown over a shoulder.

"You're not doing any fighting! Youre injured!"
Katsuki growls over his loud ass explosions, the dirt monster thing not surviving the lethal blow.

"LET ME DOWN I CAN FIGHT!"
I call out In anger, my fists loud against his back.

"IM NOT INJURED ANYMORE, IT DOESNT HURT!!"
Bakugo puts me back on the ground before glaring at me, I avoid his gaze but still pout angrily.

"If I find a single scratch on you when this stupid thing is over, I will literal blow you to pieces"
I huff but smile, he's such a softy.

We all stumble out of the forest covered head to toe in dirt, huffing as all our muscles ache. This little training thing.. took 8 HOURS?! I was beyond angry but I can't tAke my anger out on a pro, I'll just have to wait for training or something.