86

Bakugou tenses next to me the tall cat steps out onto the red carpet, cameras soaking up the brewing drama.

"S-Sora? I-... I thought-"

Sora blue ears twitched in annoyance, a small scowl on his face.
"Shut up Y/n. Come here. Get away from him."

His voice was sharp as the previous warmth died in a second.

"B-but i'm talking to Katsuki-"

"COME here.."
I flinch before slowly slipping out of Bakugous grasp, my head hung as I stepped towards my abuser.

He grabs me roughly before whispering hoarsely in my ear, his tone deadly.
"I said make me money. Not whore around. What the fuck do you think you're doing? Do you seriously want to be hurt? Oh... I know. You like when I hit you... You little slut-"

A large hand cups my bare shoulder before easily slipping me out of the rapists arms, my eyes misting over as fear drowns me.
"I'm sorry sir. But you weren't apart of the class. Can you please leave."

That voice....
I look up only to find familiar red and white hair, mismatched eyes and a beautiful scar. 

S-Shoto...?

"Dammit... Y/n. You think about what I said Okay? or-"

"Leave. Now."
Todorokis tone grew icy as he glared down at the purple haired man, I shrink back as it also scared me a bit.

Sora scoffs before quickly grabbing me, he slams his lips down onto mine. His mouth curved into a dark smile as he pulled away, Leaving me feeling violated but there is nothing I can do.
"See you soon babe~ You're going to love the surprise I've been planning for you ;)"

I gulp before laughing nervously, I turn to my old classmates with a large smile. But it didn't reach my eyes, It didn't hold the warmth it did before. It was cold, hollow and most importantly, full of fear.

"So.. How about we head inside to get the party started!"
I cheer before walking past the mismatched man, ignoring him. Yea he saved me... But- he-... I just can't face him yet. Not now at least.

All the heroes had entered the large building only to find it to be a bar setting, Drinks were being served left and right. Music was blasting, The dance floor was decorated with crazily dancing Minas and Kaminaris.
And everything was perfect. Except the four at the bar.

I sat facing away from the bar, resting my elbow against the shiny wood, a glass of expensive champagne in my hand. I smile lightly while watching my two old friends partying like crazy.
"Hey... How have you been?"

A small voice speaks up, I flick my eyes to the sound only to find Shoto leaning against the bar next to me. His hair was tasseled messily, while he unbuttoned the top two buttons of his fitting black suit.

"Good."
He signals for a drink of his own before watching me, His calculating eyes eating me up.

"Nothing happened over these past 6 years? Not even a certain someone?"
His tone was light but it still held an edge, it was unlike anything i had heard over the last 6 years. Not even Sora could hold that much control over his voice.

"What about Sora? He isn't really-.. It just doesn't matter."
My tone grew a little sharp but I shake it off with a large gulp of my drink, I finished it and quickly signalled for something stronger. This is going to be a long night.

I snatch the glass with a red liquid, I sip at it before swallowing the burning liquid.. perfect.
"I just-... Have you... It's just so sudden-"