43

I woke up a couple minutes ago screaming bloody murder only to realise I was tied down to a hospital bed, I calm down but grow humiliated. I  really did that. I probably looked like a villain, the proheros would never want me to work for them. No one wants a villain.

I just calmly slip out of the restraints before making my way towards the waiting room, people that pass me seemed to speed away, fear laced in their eyes. I sigh before walking into the room.

My classmates eyes whip towards me as most look on in fear and some in anger mostly Shoto- Todoroki, but then there was Bakugo. Kirishima wasn't here due to his match currently going.

"Hey"
I mumble flopping down onto a seat next to Baku.

He chuckles lowly, before smirking at me.
"That was fucking awesome. You really fucked shit up out there, definitely not impressed though."
I smile but I couldn't deny there was a nagging feeling pulling in my chest.

"Hey hey.. don't worry too much, she definitely deserved that. No one should speak of your family like that."
My eyes widen as I feel taken back, Bakugo calmly speaking?! And to top it off he was helping?!... oh my god hell has frozen over.

"Wait... you heard us talking?!"
He grunts before side eyeing me.

"Yea..barely though."
I sigh again, it seems this has been the most I've ever sighed in my life.

"But I need an explanation for that... your family I mean."
I tense but a loud speaker cuts our conversation off.

"THIS MATCH HAS COME TO A DRAW.. STUDENTS WILL SEE WHO WINS BY A ARMRESTLE"

I look closer to see a puffed KIRI and and silver person, I couldn't help the cheer that left my lips as the get ready for the battle.

"GO KIRI"
His head snaps towards me before a blinding smile hits me, his eyes crinkle as gives me a big thumbs up.

"Y/n... I need an explanation."
Bakugo sounded serious, as I settle back into my seat.

I huff before standing up and motioning for him to come.

I see Todoroki eye me and Baku from to the corner of his eye but I shake off the bad feeling. Time to face my past.

For the first time.. in a long time.