22

I whip around, only to be greeted by a older lady, she looked to be around the same age as Rei.
"Who are you?"
I back away, clutching right onto my hero costume.

"You'll know soon, just remember. Don't let his words reach you."
I scrunch up my brows in confusion, those words. I've heard them before.

"Who are you? Who's he? Why can't you tell me who you are?"
I screech, gripping tight to my hair, god dammit lady, just tell me!

"I can't tell you, but time can.
Be patient."
She smiles at me before backing away, my eyes widen as she slowly fades.

"Protect the ones you love, y/n. And keep Shoto close, no matter what he says."
Her hair seemingly sparkles as her transparent body disappears, confusion takes over me.

I go to reach out to her but the seeming pain envelopes, my body crumpling to the floor again.
The world around me fades back in, the dirt, blood and screams.
Wait why is there so much blood?
I glance up only to meet the sight of a struggling All might, blood leaking out of his side. I gasp as waves of pain take over my body again, causing both all mights and that disgusting creatures attention to flick towards me.
"Young y/n you need to get out of here"
He calls , gritting his teeth as he struggles to get that thing off him.

I freeze again, why? I can move.
But why is my body stuck, it's like someone froze me to the ground.
Then I hear a loud pitched scream coming from behind me, it's was Deku. He was reaching out towards Allmight, but the black mist suddenly stood tall infront of him.
It's menacing yellow eyes ready to kill on spot, his hand grazed the mist before Bakugo exploded the thing, stopping Deku form getting hurt and capturing the villain in one swift move.

I watch in fear as my classmates risked their lives to save allmight while I coward back on the ground.
Then the all to familiar ice crawled onto the beast letting Allmight escape from its grasp.
I couldn't help but glance towards him, his face helping my erratic breathing.
I almost smile while my entire body ached in pain, he just somehow had that effect on me. Even when I was on the we're of death.

I crawl backwards, bumping into Bakugo by accident. My skin seemed to burn at the touch, I curl up while ripping at my own flesh, layering myself in a new layer of blood.
"Oi watch it, idiot- wow you look like hell, dumbass"
He speaks up, grazing his fingers against my arms.
"Don't touch me"
I whimper, rolling away slightly as to stop his hands from feeling me.
Shoto takes a step forward, only to be stopped by the Nomu launching itself at me and Bakugo.
It all happened too fast, Allmight tried to stop it saving Bakugo in the process but I was unlucky, the monster gripped onto my delicate body with such a force I could feel my bones on the verge of braking.
"All might! Watch as one of your precious students break, she'll look good as a villain don't you think"
Allmight flys towards us only to be stopped by my shrill scream.
My ribs were snapping one by one, my lungs burning while trying to fill with air.
"PLEASSE STOP! IL DO ANYTHING"
I cry out,my body going limper by the second.
I let out another bone rattling scream as my arms snap in half under the beast large hands, tears rolling down my bloodied face.

"Aren't her screams so beautiful? I wonder what she'll sound like when her body gets modified to become one of us"

"Maybe she'll scream as we cut her open, or when her mind breaks dropping her into a never ending spiral of insanity, maybe she'll-"