56

I sit idle in class as people around me chat, they were going on about how they got recognised.

"How about you y/n? Did you get recognised?"
I sigh dreamily before snapping out of my trance, I nervously rub the back of my neck nodding extremely fast.

"Y-y-yes! I did!"
I squeak loudly, people divert their attention to me. I shrink away and the raging blush on my face doesn't let up.

"Oh~ who recognised you?"
Mina draws out, lean on my desk peering into my red face.

"W-well... I did by many children."

"I don't think that's all though~ are you sure nothing else happened?"

"Okay okay! I'll tell you..."
I give in really quick since I kinda wanted to tell her.

"He was-"

"HE?!"
Mina screeches, she darts off leaving me confused that was until she came back with Uraraka, Kyoka, and Asui.

"Continue."
I shoot her a confused look before wringing my hands together the memories making me all red.

"He was tall, tan, and handsome."
The girls look on with sparkly eyes.

"It happened so fast.. I was walking towards the school entrance and then I magically trip but strong arms stop me from falling to my death."
The girls awe quietly before urging me on.

"Anyway.. his bulging arms wrapped around my waist as his manly scent invaded my nose."
The girls awe louder.

"Then his deep silky voice hit me like a bus.. he said "Sorry about that, kitten~ wait hey I know you from the sports festival" and honestly my legs started wobbling"
The girls squeal, then latch onto my arms begging for more.

"And when I turn around to thank him, his looks blew me away. He looked like a Prince Charming, someone out of fictional books, movies, and more!"
The girls scream quietly.

"WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?!"
Mina aggressively whispers.

"He had thick silky midnight black hair, half covered his face. His eyes were cat like and were staring straight into my soul. He wore a lazy smirk, which made me sweat a bit."
The girl scream loudly, alarming everyone.

"WHAT IS HIS NAME?!?!!"

"His name is..."

"WHAT?!?!?"

"His name is..."

"wHAT!?!!?!!?!!"

"Is... K-"
The door slams open as Mr Aizawa slips in.

"Get back to your seats"

The girls scream but and angry teacher makes then fly back into their chairs, they were shooting me dirty looks. I can't help but stifle a small laugh.

"Y/n.."
Aizawa says in a warning, I shut up immediately and stare ahead quite embarrassed.

"Okay so today you'll pick your hero names and pro hero."
The class erupts into chaos, people screaming happily. But one Icy look from Mr Aizawa calmed all.

"But I won't be doing it because hero name aren't my thing, but please pick wisely-"

"Or you'll have hell to pay!!"
Miss midnight bursts into the room, some boys drool while other loomed uncomfortable. Girls just happy or woteva.

"What you pick today may stick with you for the rest of you life! So pick wisely kids~"
Midnight say in a very sultry tone.

They handed out boards and a pen, I just stare blankly at mine. What the hell am I supposed to write?

By now almost everyone had gone up, besides me Bakugo, and Mido.
I've scribbled a couple down but they just didn't sit right, come onnnnn.

Wait I know!

I wore it down before raising my hand, a determined smile on my usually shy face.
"Yes my darling come~"
Midnight twirls a finger at me as I walk to the front, I nervously take a deep breath before turning the board.

'Ember' was written in a nice tidy writing.

Miss Midnight shivers before licking her lips, a large smile plastered onto her face.
"I love it~ really goes with you quick darling~"
I shuffle away my face aflame as Mina, Uraraka and some others give me encouraging looks.

"So cool!"
Uraraka squeals as I walk past, I nod towards her a sit down happier that I wasn't centre of attention right now.