51

"Go!!"
The announcer screams, I don't move a muscle and neither does Shoto. We just.. stare.

"I Remember your little chat with Bakugo in the hall."
His icy voice cut through the silenced crowd.

"Why didn't you tell me?"
He spoke before a large wave of ice swallowed me.

"I-is she Dow-"
Before they could end the match blue swirls could be seen growing larger under the ice, and then I came exploding out of the cold prison. Blue dancing against my skin, my clothes were no more but the steam covered me enough for my dignity to stay intact.

"I did, but you never listened."
I speak back before a tower of blue shots up into the sky before coming down, showering his in blue. His arm hardens with ice as he eyes me.

"What do you me-"

"You know exactly what I mean, I would tell you over, and over, but I always got the same response."
And then my ruthless attacked came showering down on him, the entire stadium was nothing but a fiery pit of blue, it was brighter than ever and I was the source of the deadly heat.

I sprint out blue covering my precious body, eyes burning brighter than the fire around me.
"You always told me.. I WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, THAT YOU ONLY LISTEN TO IMPORTANT PEOPLE!"
I swing a blue fist as his face, a cold punch to the stomach sends me flying back wards though, ice crawled up my legs trying to hold me down but I lit that shut on fire.

"But wasn't I enough?! I sacrificed so much for you! Is that not enough Todoroki?! Isn't that enough Shoto!"
I screech placing a hand over my heart, I stood still panting as tears threatened to fall. Goodammit not now.

He stops aswell before approaching me, slowly but he definitely was getting closer.

"I gave up my child hood for you! And do you want to know something?! I agreed to this marriage!"
Shoto pauses his approah with a confused face.
Wait what am I saying? He got treated worse.

"You weren't.. forced?"

"No! I agreed, I joined on my own will. Because.. because I love you! I-... I loved you."
He walking toward me once more, faster than before.

I step backwards trying to escape his closeness.
"But that isn't what I was saying! I was trying to say-... I'm trying to ask. Am I important?"
I lift my head, straightening my shoulders and stand proud as tears streak down my face.

"You've drove me mad for days now, you gave yourself to Yaoyorozu. Then have the audacity to say I'm yours... your playing with my heart Shoto, your pulling you heart in too many directions. And then when I finally think I have you, you manage to slip out of my grasp once more, showing me just how much I can never be enough for you. How I'm not important to you."
He was in arms length now, we just stand there. And I stare up at him as I hold back the heart clenching sobs that were on the brink of releasing.

Blue danced over my body keeping my specialties covered, but his eyes still danced over my body with a hunger that made me shiver.
But the tears streaming down my face stopped him, he reached out a hand. I flinch before his rough finger tip grazes my cheek, then his whole palm envelopes my cheek, caressing it carefully.

"So the real question is..."
I whisper, looking straight into his mid matched eyes.

"Am I important to you?"
I whimper.

"Am I enough?"
His arms swallow me whole as his body wraps around mine, that one day when he cried into my chest past but now he returned the favour. I was now breaking in his arms, cracking under the pressure of life. His large body covers my body as the blue dies down, the blue jacket  he was wearing found its way around my back as in crumble into him.

"I'm so sorry."
He whispers into my ear, and before I knew it I was pushed back gently, but it was enough for me to trip over. I tumble to the ground and stare up at him as the deafening voice called I've true speakers.

"Y/n is out of bounds"

"Todoroki.. wins!"