6

Before I knew it we were on our way home in the limo, a deafening silence hung around us. Maybe when we arrive back to the house things will be different.

Oh how wrong was I.

It was as soon as we stepped foot in the door things went down hill. Endeavour told us meet him in his study, an angry look passing over his features.

We both shuffle into the rather large space, plopping down onto the two seats in front of his large oak desk.
Awkwardly waiting for him to speak up, as his cold look drowned the both of us. Shoto was glaring straight back at him, while me not being so strong, broke contact.

"I need grandchildren"
It hit me like a brick.

Shoto launched out of his seat in rage, teeth bared.
"WHAT?!"
He screamed, curling his fists into tight balls.

My mouth was gaping wide while my eyes glossed, maybe he was joking?
"Wh-"
Shoto slammed a fist down onto the desk, a loud noise echoed around the area. I flinched rather harshly, while his father sat as calm as ever.

"SHUT THE HELL UP Y/N! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT THESE PAST FEW DAYS, LET THE ACTUAL RELEVANT PEOPLE SPEAK!"
I sink into my seat, keeping my head down as tears threatened to fall for the second time today.

"That's not how you should speak to your wife Shoto, she's just trying to help."
Shoto seemed to burst at the seams, his eyes looked wild, and steam started slowly crawling off his arm.

"THAT... ...THAT THING?! ISNT MY WIFE!!"
He bellowed, I froze in fear at his loud voice, it brought back memories of when I was younger.
I started shaking, it's okay y/n. You're okay.
The lump in my throat burned, but I refused to let it affect me.

"Shoto you need to calm down-"

"CALM DOWN?! YOURE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!?"

"ESPECIALLY AFTER TELLING ME THAT YOU WANT CHILDREN! WERE ONLY 15!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"
His body was shaking in pure rage, bloodlust shining bright in his mismatched eyes.

"Shoto-"
Endeavour was once again cut off by a seething Todoroki.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM FUCKING DONE! I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH EITHER OF YOU! ESPECIALLY THIS STUPID AND WASTE OF TIME MARRIGE!"
I could tell he was pointing a threatening finger at me, Endeavour just sighted as his son stormed out of the room, slamming the door closed behind him.

"I'm sorry for his behaviour"
I whisper out to the big man in front of me, my choke on the tears that were silently streaming down my face the entire time.

"Young lady... he's a hand full, maybe when he stops going through this.... rebellious phase, he'll realise it's not a waste of time."
He grumbles, shaking his head disappointedly.

"But In the mean time, I would like to inform you that I'm in need of a grandchild. He or she will have to have both of you quirks, if they fail to receive them, I would like another child to be made. Am I clear?"
My lungs scream for air as realisation hits me, I'm not here for marriage. I'm here for my quirk.

It wasn't supposed to be a happy ending, it was for powerful offspring.
I'm nothing but a breeder in his eyes, nothing but and outlet to create strong human Beings.

Is this what my family sold me for, to become a mother at the age of 15? All for money?
Why?
It was like the walls that were holding my emotions together collapsed, they came crashing down to the ground.

"Is that all I am to you? To Shoto?"
I whisper out, his face turns sour.

"Speak up brat."

"IS THAT ALL I AM? A FUCKING BREEDER FOR STRONG OFFSPRING?"
I scream, my throat stung in retaliation but I couldn't help but carry on my angered stream of shouting.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU?! YOURE FORCING YOUR OWN SON INTO HAVING A CHILD, FOR WHAT? YOUR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT?! IT WONT EVEN BE YOUR CHILD!"
I slam my tightly curled fists onto the desk, my chest rising rapidly while falling back down just as fast.

"IS THAT WHY YOU "TRAINED" ME FROM A YOUNG AGE?! BEATING ME BLACK AND BLUE IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG?! I HAVE PERMANENT SCARS BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Y/n.. st-"

"I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT! I WAS SOLD OFF TO YOUR DERANGED FAMILY FOR THIS?!"
I scream at the top of my lungs, hurtful things tumbled out of my mouth yet I Couldn't stop it.

"I HATE YOU AND THIS STUPID FUCKING FAMILY!!"
With that I burst out of his room, angry tears streaming down my face.

I saw Fuyumi watching me exit with a saddened expression, her eyes moist with tears.
I just give her a glare before storming up to my room.

I'm sorry Fuyumi. I didn't mean what I said. Your like a sister that I've never had, please don't feel hurt.