83

Unfortunately I had gotten separated from my classmates, them going off and me being left behind in a panic. I tried to call out but for some reason my voice wouldn't work, I felt stuck to the ground. And my nerves were slowly being to freak. I was all alone now.

I had been walking around, trying to keep my breathing normal as the speaker kept going off.

"97 people have passed."

How?! I hadn't even found a single soul, I hadn't even throw one ball yet?!

"98-99 people have passed."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck duck duck duck duck duck..... quack?

I pause when I enter a highway looking place, a weird feeling washed over my body. The hairs on the back of my neck stand as I clench the balls tight to my chest, fear settling in.

"Well well well... look what the cat dragged in."
I freeze as a low sultry voice dances around me, a male stood maybe 9 feet away from me.

He had pale skin, light purple hair, and fluffy baby blue cat ears. His eyes were a calculating pale yellow colour. The back of my neck tingled as he took a threatening step forward, his nails sharpening to a long point.

"You have no idea how long I've been searching for you. The great Sora will put an end to you Y/n Todoroki!"
I freeze, Who is this?

That was a mistake though, In a split second he had launch himself at me, slicing the top of my shoulder. I slap a hand over the wound, shock taking over me.

so fast...

"Wow! I thought you would've reacted faster so I went with a non lethal area. But how wrong was I!"
He cheered peering down at the blood dripping down his nails.

I groan in pain as it seems to burn, I side eye to cut only to see a lot of blood seeping through my fingers. Panic taking over my form.

"Oh my! It seems as the little flame dancer is scared!"
I zone out as the memories flash in front of my eyes, oh god so much blood. I gag on rising bile as I drop to the floor dry heaving.

"W-what are you doing?!"
Sora screams angrily after realising I wasn't listening to his rant, but I was actually curled up on the ground.

"Listen to me rat!"

'I hope y/n passes!... No she will. My best friend is strong!'

"Listen to the great Sora at once!"

He landed a solid kick to my side, but everything was going numb, sending me into an even deeper panic.

'That damn dumbass better pass or Ill kick her ass.'

"LISTEN...."

Another kick. One after another. Then came the cutting. He sliced me up, not a lot but enough to hurt me.

'That girl... Goddamit. Maybe I should've helped when she was hurting- but she would be angry at me... right?'

I strangle out a scream when he sliced at the back of my neck, In quick movements I move forward and away from his on coming attacks, clutching desperately to my neck.

"OH NOW YOU MOVE! What's wrong y/n? Scared? Hurting? In pain?"

I throw a palm out and let it heat, but doubt sunk in.
You won't be able to control it.
Control.
control.
My fire.
It's deadly.

But in my moment of hesitation Sora grew even more angry and flew at me, landing a damn painful punch to my stomach, sending me flying back skidding against the road.