41

I slowly start making my way back to the waiting room ready to shut everyone out, but a large hand wrapping around  my mouth startles me. I struggle before a low voice makes me shiver.

"It's just me calm down dumbass"
I whip around ready to lecture Bakugo, he scared me half to death.
But he claps a hand back over my mouth signaling to shut up, I flush but look away in annoyance. Who does this man this he is?

"I remember she called my left side unbareable before pouring boiling water onto my face"
His voice was deep, laced with an unknown emotion.

But who is he talking too?

Why am I listening in to this?

I know about this... I've seen it happen before my eyes.

"And she... I ruined her life. Now she has to live being tied down to me."
Who's she? Rei?

I shake my head before shuffling out of Bakugou arms, I didn't realise I'd gotten too close.
I weakly smile before walking off, I'm going to need a breath before my fights. Not this drama filled escape.

We all stand out side ready to continue with the last challenge of the day, the one everyone was waiting for. The fights.

"Okay so the pairs-"
Two people drop out since that purple haired dude tricked them I was there so I understand, but personally I think it's a bad idea. I mean. Who would want to throw away an opportunity like this? Those crazies obviously.

"Any way"
Midnight points to the board, I just zone out as I see the name im versing.

Yaoyorozu.

How ironic. Honestly. Maybe fate just really wants to fuck with me. I'm going to lose so hard.. no. I can win. Ive got this, right?

We all go up to the stands and watch on as we wait for the new match to start, I sit on the edge not wanting to talk to anyone. The angry dandelion plops down right besides me his thigh brushing against mine.

"I have no fucking clue who I'm versing."
I choke on my spit as I give him a bewildered expression.

"Are you serious?"
He just grunts, I shake my head in annoyance.

"You're versing Uraraka...you know who that is.. right?"
He just stares at me, I throw my hands in the air before grabbing his shoulders.

"You know short hair, pink cheeks, really kind..."
He just scrunches his brows together, I almost fall over.

"Round face?!"
His brows rise before he nods.

"Oh that dumbass extra."

"OH MY GO-"

Honestly the matches were a blur, me and Bakugo just messing round, the red head from the first day joined in. His name is Kirishima, I'm pretty sure they're like my first bestfriends.

"'K see ya soon guys."
I get up and wave too them, going to prepare for my first match.

"Fuck shit up out there... I'm expecting a show alright dumbass."
Bakugo slaps my back unnecessarily hard, but still wore a smug smirk.

"Okay dumbass"
I mock him, he goes to shout at me but the fluffy red head stops him.

"You got this y/n/n(your nickname) I'm counting on you!"
I stand on my tippy toes and ruffle his surprisingly soft spiky hair before walking out the room.

It's time.