Chapter 13 ; No One but with You

"So Senku, who are we reviving first?"

"The walking dead" she murmured as she took a sip of water diligently as a small sparkle appeared.

"We're going to wake up everybody eventually. What does it matter who we start with? Although it would suck if we woke up a murderer right off the bat. " he shrugged placing his hands up.

"I see" Taiju reflected.

"I don't feel like choosing who we wake up with. Taiju, it's your choice" he pointed towards the male.

Taiju was stun at Senku's decision but immediately smiled with resolution "Thanks Senku

Taiju was stun at Senku's decision but immediately smiled with resolution "Thanks Senku. My answer is obvious!"

"Strong love" she murmured with a gentle smile.

"Taiga"

She turned towards the boy who had a brooding look.

"Taiju, prepare the meal for when we come back"

"IM ON IT!"

"Let go." He commanded her as he turn around and walked away.

"Where?" She asked, yet her feet were already moving towards the boy who didn't respond to her question and just kept walking.

"Where are we going?"

They arrived after a path of continuous questions he evaded and responses that she would see soon. Also the silly playful request for him to give her a piggy back or to carry her at least, which Senku refuted profoundly.

When they arrived, they came across stone pieces that were once her parents that laid on the ground carefully aligned by Taiga. She took a deep, shaky breath he hoped Senku did not hear. She squatted down with an expressionless look. Her head turned towards the boy to ask her question without words even though she had an idea of what was going to happen.

"Let's try." He responded as he approached closer to her. "This may turn one way or the other. You know that well, but one thing is having the vivid image of it."

"I know....I know Senku. I know that best out of all people..." she murmured her last phrase as she turned to look at the stones that attracted her focus like a magnet pulling her in "it's okay, let's go at it." She calmly said as she weaved fake happy energy within her words.

He took the bottle out filled with the miracle water, and he kneeled down and calmly poured the miracle liquid into the shattered pieces.