Valentine

She was carving three cars. It caught his eye.

Taiga flinched and she took her hands away. She wasn't scared but it caught her off guard. She respect his space and his want for space. She would want the same.

He lowered and snatched the cars away and the knife. He was going to show her something. He started carving one edge and it started to give it a more car-like shape.

"Here. The edges are too rough and the wood is a hazardous wood prick. Smooth it out alright?!"

"Hai"

He handed her the car and the knife back and their hands touched. For a moment he had stopped and Taiga had pulled the car away. Then he grunted and shook his head sitting back.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" He had yelled, his cheeks were red and he had spiked up.

They were a couple, but they always stayed apart. For different reasons but it worked out to not working out. Bakugo looked at his hand and there were droplets of sweat formed on the palm of his hands. He gulped. Surely, she wouldn't want his hands. No, she would make fun of him, he knew it would not be intentional, but his pride would be hurt once again. He was self concious of himself and he rather not hold hands even though he wanted to.

He looked at her and she was drawing. Her skillful hands graze the paper in a feather, a move so smooth and quick like a sharp kick, and her eyes focused on the scenery in front.

He stood up from the tree he was leaning and he slumped beside her.

"Yes?"

"What are you drawing now?"

"A ghost on the pond."

"What ghost."

"...of a bunny who once lived"

On the way back he had held up his hand for her and she held it as a cane to not fall down the small indent on the floor. The magical step they always walked through.

He had held her hand and he removed his hand from hers, a small tip of his finger grazing her hand.

"If you want to hold my hand you can just tell me" She commented. A small smile forming.

"UGH WHY WOULD I WANT TO HOLD YOIR DIRTY ASS HAND THAT YOU PROBABLY DONT WASH OR SMEAR WITH YOUR FUCKING CRAP WHEN YOU CLEAN YOUR BIG ASS ASS"

"Actually I tend to work with water-"

"Fucking shut up!"

"So they tend to be clean."

"I SAID I DONT WANT TO HOLD YOUR FUCKING HAND"

"But What if I want to Katsuki?" she smiled as she walked behind the other who stomped away.

He stopped and turned. "You want to?"

It caught her off guard. He held a puppy face of curiosity and yearn that it was unlike him. Her breathe stopped and her eyes opened. He was serious.

He realized his own reaction and he blushed into a thousand shades and one more as he turned and he wanted to walk away but he stayed and he growled instead.

Taiga slowly approached him and she placed her hand on his. She looked down and she explored the feel of it. She was also afraid but the way he clutched her hand back immediately told her more than words would.

They stood in silence looking the other way, blushing.

"...I Sweat a lot." He mumbled.

"I know" she whispered. "I do too"

"But I do...more than normal okay? And I just..." he started to take his hand away but Taiga pulled it back.

"What if I want to hold it?" She repeated.

He didn't respond but she started to walk dragging him along and he walked and he watched her small frame and he smile. She actually wanted to hold his hand. She accepted him. I'm l

"You're an idiot you know?"

"I know Katsuki"

"You got an ugly doll face"

"I know that too. You often tell me"

"You stick and smell like crap so do your hands."

"You actually smell good"

"I like you."

"I know...I like you too. Come on! Chase run!"