The End

I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met

Kirishima walked beside her. The crew saunter in silence following her determine steps. Her arms firm as she held her baby in a gentle manner. Strong as she walked ahead beside Red, without looking back. Senku's crowd faded behind her. In the woods, finally free with her own.

Her steps slowed and kirishima looked to his side. He saw her faltered down. Falling to the ground as if she were to faint. He immediately caught her. Holding her figure up feeling her limp body. He noticed her exhale and her eyes filled with tears. Her broken look and her quivering lip. She exhaled again as if she couldn't breath anymore.

She hung her head. Her cries emerging in muffles. Kirishima tears rolled down in silence as he bit his lip. His heart breaking along with hers. Slowly sliding down, holding each other and softly plopping into their knees.

Their tribe sniffed as they held their heads and held their own cries. Some looked up to the sky in disbelief at the sight of her breaking down. Her cries becoming heard. Becoming real.

She laid her baby on the ground. Her tears rolling down her cheek washing away the dry blood and filth.

She screamed and she let go. Placing both her hands beside her baby. Her hands scratching the floor as she squealed in pain and kirishima felt torn. She wailed.

Her eyes opening. Her mind begging and yet empty. Going places that made her impotent and feeble. She yearn his touch. She missed his eyes. She missed his voice called out her name. His laugh, his stories. His hold and kisses. He missed him.

Take me back to the night we met. Her mind begged. Please let's go back.

And then I can tell myself

What the hell I'm supposed to do

And then I can tell myself

Not to ride along with you

She sobbed as she felt her heart scarred and she tried to ripped it apart. Her heart had ached since the day he left. An ocean left behind for weeks and one day raining down draining hope away.

Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you

It was a pain she would carry for eternity and that would never leave; a reminder of how much they had love each other. A nonstop torment he had carried on his shoulders, now laid upon her alone without a single track of where he had gone. Her being lost in what made her complete. Unable to find the dead.

She was haunted by the ghost of him. The sweet scent of his soul. Had she return to the night they met, she would have warned herself to not ride along with him because she would love.

"Katsuki"

Take me back to the night we met
When the night was full of terrors

She cried and her baby started crying. She pulled her hair and sobbed out loud. Remembering the day they met.

How his eyes had softened and stared into her. Their gaze connecting into a unknown spark. The world had been in chaos but it was just the two of them as strangers.

Times where her skin got scarred for life and hands of man tainted her. Fear of living and lost for reason. Take me back to the nights full of terrors where you were one of them.