Chapter 10 ; Months

When she took time at the forest it is a cue for Senku that she would bring something.

She had come back from gathering. She gleefully smiled as she pulled out four eggs out of the basket with excitement and pride.

He approached her quickly when he saw the four white ovals in her hands. He gasped at the delicious meal they would have that day and he smirked with delight.

 He gasped at the delicious meal they would have that day and he smirked with delight

His look faded as his gaze went upward. He began to scrutinized her appearance attempting to figure out what had happened to her since she had a small bruise at the corner of her head.

Senku plucked the stuck leafs out of her tangled long brown, curly hair.

He looked at her smiled. Her eyes hiding the events. Happy despite the bruise.

"How you get them?" He asked referring to the eggs without even looking at her again since his focus was on the leafs.

"How else would I get them. I flew to them." She sarcastically responded in a gentle matter as she smiled to show it was obvious how she got them.

"Stupid." he said to her as he reminded himself she had equipped herself with rope and tools around her waist like he did and he could imagined the use she probably gave it to.

She had finished making her long skirt back ago, and she made a type of tool holder like his. When she finished the skirt, she even began to dance with the skirt and Senku couldn't avoid but smile at her goofiness.

"Ta-da~ rara~" she sang an unknown song with tada and ras.

He just saw her swirl around the camp holding the skirt and swaying it at her rhythm.

The skirt was the color of his coat with a red rose dyed strand of cloth she sew the skirt with to secure the skirt tight around her hips like a belt. A skirt that was ripped all the way through at the sides and only covered the back and front. Mobility she said.

She could have made a dress and have mobility with it, since she had the black shorts, but he learned through observation that she didn't like to show her body. Yet she did. He stared at the revealing sides of the skirt remembering those times she became seductive towards him.

He looked at the sky as he wondered what were the rules that made her be. He then grabbed the back of his neck to massage it and he closed his eyes as he snarkily spoke.