Over the Sunset that Lays on the Mountain

"I like rock climbing."

"Mm" she followed. Why?"

"Do I have to have reason to like something doll face?"

"No. But I want to know why you like what you like. Do you like getting tired? Exercising? Any special secret? The challenge perhaps?"

He 'tsk' and didn't respond. They reached the top and he turned to her. "They are below me. Thats why"

A question mark appeared and she got to the edge. "Them?"

There was nobody down. There were trees and a sky and the wind against their skin.

"The world

"The world." He got to her side. "They are all down below me. Nothing can beat me!" He grinned. "I love proving I'm leagues above all the inferior scum of this world."

Taiga's brow lowered and she softly scoffed. "Makes sense" she started walking back but she realized that he had not followed. "We recollected all we needed. We should go back now Hunter"

"I told you to stop calling me like that and they can wait. I don't want to go back yet. They are probably not done collecting the food"

She looked down and she got to his side. She looked below and then up at him. His ash blond hair was blown messy. He was grinning and it was different. His free look looked untamable.

He looked at her and he glared.

"Bakugo, if you could say anything to them..." she looked over the sky and she was far from the trees but she could feel the mist against their leaves. She took a deep breath. "What would you say to them?"

He was silent and Taiga didn't mind his quietude. She took a deep breath and then she turned to look at him. He was grinning and she could see the multiple thoughts filling his mind. His macabre smile forming at the edges of his mouth. He stomp a leg in front of himself and he grasp the air and roared. "I WOULD ASK THEM HOW MY ENTIRE ASS TASTED!?! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BELOW THE MIGHTY KATSUKI BAKUGO DAMN WIMPS!"

She was caught off guard but she chuckled wondering what else had gone through his mind. She softly laughed and she tried to hide it. But she bursted laughing.

He had given her a side eye glare but when he realized he grinned because she loved his crudeness in his vocabulary and she wasn't suppose to find it as funny. "What? Is it too much for you Good girl?"

Taiga kept softly laughing and he grinned and he jerked his head back and he made sure to reload his next sentence with more crude profanity. "IM GOD LORD EXPLOSION MURDER! AND I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD ALL FOR MYSELF YOU DAMN MOTHERFUCKING ANTS STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST ME! YOULL TASTE THE FUCKING DIRT THAT I LIFT WHEN I MURDER ALL THE SHITTY VILLAINS WHO DARES DEFY ME! IM NUMBER ONE AND NO VEGETABLE FERMENTING BITCH WILL TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO BECAUSE IM THE FUCKING KING! ME ALONE AND NO CRYING COCKSUCKER WILL DARE LOOK MY WAY. FUCKING CUNTS THINK I WILL STOP AIMING FOR THE NJMNER ONE SPOT! THE WORLD HAS NOTHING ON ME, YOU STUPID CUNTS!"