Atoms

Female student transferred into U.A, class 1-A for private urgent motives. Her name was Taiga Aisaka. Quirk: Water Life, classification as dangerous subject zero.

"Nice to m-meet you all" she nervously smiled the first day in Class 1-A as she observed all students awe and warmly welcome her.

"Hey! I'm Kirishima Ejiro! Hope to get to know you more Aisaka"

"You can call me Taiga." Taiga softly said as she bowed. She was a foreigner, but she bowed a lot.

Kirhsima smiled and he didn't seemed to notice it was out of politeness and he blushed. He smiled his toothy teeth showing bright like the sunlight. "Taiga! I'll show you how manly class 1-A is!"

Others pushed him aside, but Kirishima stood still like a rock on the middle of a road, his smile softly lingering; a warm impression. She was cool.

One of them glared though. She belonged in the resource center, what was she doing here?

Bakugo katsuki, quirk: explosions. He had seen this particularly short girl in the resource center, helping a prospect scientist, Senku Ishigami, build new items to help the future heroes. They were close friends and more, he could notice it. It was a gross experience he had to endured every time his gauntlets fractured or malfunction.

"HEY YOU. FIX THIS" he yelled when he saw her in the resource center.

She had been wearing overalls and she took one of his gauntlets and she almost fell out the weight of them.

Bakugo thought "weak" as he saw her, her honey like eyes opened and he snickered. Rule of U.A. Be nice to the resource center, thanks to them quirks got developed and defined major contributors of the success of a hero. Of course, this was Bakugo and he wasn't the average student in U.A.

"ARE YOU just going to stand there like an idiot?"

The girl rose her look, scrunching her nose. Without a word she stuck her tongue out just like the day they met.

"YOU-"

"I'll get it done by tomorrow." She looked at it and then she asked looking up. "Why do you hate me?"

Bakugo growled and left before she stuck her bottom lip out.

Bakugo had been thrown a bottle of soda to his head before at a bakery store. Splashing him home into a sticky shower. In her defense, he started a fight for no reason.

That day, she had observed him and she thought he was quite a show-off and a arrogant person, a selfish hotheaded maniac, but she had not given him a look or any word. Just a following glance before returning to read her blue book: The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. It was a book of an utopia but Bakugo had scoffed and laughed:

"The uglies? What the fuck would you read that? Are you're reading about yourself?!" Bakugo asked in simple curiousity but it turned out into a mockery he couldn't help but die laughing until he saw her glare at him.

In the background his friends snickered a laugh, lick-butters of Bakugo, who felt superior as he spoke to her small figure.

"What?! You got something to say?!?!" His right hand blew with slight popping sounds, sparkling fire emerging.

Taiga gulped not out of fear but fear of shame. A knot formed on her throat and she could say a lot, but could she formulate it and properly pronounce the words? And could she actually say them despite the knot on her throat?

She softly exhaled in relaxation and returned to her book. It bothered him. He was ignored.

Few seconds where Bakugo slowly closed in and placed something he held above her head, tilting it as a string of water splashed into her.