More than Gem

"so your father made this village for you?" A whispered followed a story in the night.

"Yeah."

"He must've loved you a lot"

She whispered in the calm cozy night. They had spent the night celebrating with the village and now they sat beside each other speaking outside Chrome's hut house. They hung their legs in the air as they watched afar the rest of the villagers still partying.

When they had been at the party, he sat next to her bringing her food and water every time he asked if she wanted more and she nodded happily missing the flavor of food on her tongue after been fed liquids when she was in coma. Furthermore, Senku had gone to speak to Gen, the mentalist.

"Gen deliver the message tomorrow morning. Tsukasa will start to suspect your tardiness and send out a look out for you"

"I will do" he unearthily smiled. "The love of your eyes finally woke up" gen looked over at where Taiga sat afar on the ground looking around with glistening eyes, looking at the edge of the arena where the ocean laid calm, the pretty girls laughing and the guys drinking nonetheless.

Senku snickered "do your part of your deal or else I'll start to think Tsukasa messed up your brain"

"I will, afterall, you have fulfilled my request"

"A bottle of cola" Senku smiled.

"I can't help it. I'm a cola Man and as shallow as a person can be."

Taiga lifted her apple and slowly held it up and down testing her fingers. Until the shadow of the fire camp towered her. She looked up and she saw a build up man with blond hair. A villager.

"Are you part of that bastards group?" His voice questioned as if he already knew the answer.

"Excuse me?"

"What do you do? Sorcery too?" He asked leaning closed to where she sat. "You're pretty, you must seduce men into their beds, like Aphrodite."

His friend laughed. She faked a smiled and nervously looked at the short man beside him. He seemed old but he wasn't and he was bald. He was quite ugly just like the villager.

"My name is Magma. I'm the strongest in the village"

"That's cool" she smiled. Yeah, she could tell he was the strongest one here. She could also tell his arrogant attitude and hatred towards Senku. He was the one who lost to Senku and it was clear what his ambition was now.

"Why don't you come with us? We can show you around the village. After all, you're the sleeping beauty who has awaken"

His friend laughed and taiga narrowed her eyes targeting him. He was mocking her and she didn't like it at all. Where would they take her was another concerning thought to her.

"I'm afraid I can't move. Plus it's a good night to be looking for a fight wouldn't you say?"

"Can't move?" He smirked "an invalid woman. Pathetic"

"Very much like that's my name and last name, muscle brain!" She cat like smiled.

"Hey you!"