Six Feet Under

Three days have passed. As objective protectors of the village and a scientist at work to save humanity no time was wasted.

"Make sure to tend the villagers left in the lobby."

"Yeah" Taiga gathered her materials into her bag. Senku had given her the specific task of treating the injured, either by supplying them with bandages so that they could change their old ones and avoid infection or by directly aiding them. This was no coincidence, this was the perfect job for her. He saw it on her face as she treated them. "You know, at times I think you have a superiority complex Senku Ishigami." She said with a smile on her face.

He chuckled and he walked out the new lab being constructed. "Me?" He innocently asked

"Watch out" Kohaku had yelled as she and other villagers carried logs into the lab. "Senku, where do you want the table?"

"In the middle!" He yelled as a villager carved a trunk. The day was filled of shouting and the laboratory was under construction, the wood walls were mudded in order to prevent fire, the curtains were being knitted, counters and tables and even a small sign 'Dr.Stone Lab" were crafted. They were all busy with hopeful and opportune prospects.

"Yeah. You take a little much pride in yourself when you order around." Taiga yelled as she walked away with her now health kit she had bind to.

"I deserve to be demanding with what we are facing."

"I will go meet up with him once again

"I will go meet up with him once again. After going with Lina."

"Okay" he responded placing his hand on his hip and rising a brow. Makoto had helped them and he had no reason to dislike him even more, but he would rather not have him by his side but he knew that wasn't a wise choice. "Just make sure to not give much info about us." He lowered his voice.

"Okay" she stood still and watched him. They both stood staring. She was awaiting a word and he was awaiting an action. But all they heard were the shouts of busy men between the two.

She nodded and awkwardly left nodding in submission. "I'll start heading then. I'll bring the supplies back for the village by midnight."

He sighed once again. She hadn't kissed his cheek. He couldn't ask for much since they just got back on track on duty and it was unreasonable for her to act otherwise. He had less responsibility for the affair they had and it allowed things to get done. At some point, they would speak properly, he was no idiot, so for him watching her go into the wild with her basket and her green bag around her shoulder was custom.

"Senku! Help us out with the logs!"

"Me?" He poked his ear.