Chapter 6 ; Moon

Taiga and senku soon began to work on creating pots, baskets, and most importantly clothing.

"I almost forgot" he analyzed Taiga "your injury"

"Oh no. It's okay, there is no broken bones or anything" she spoke rapidly placing her hands in front of her as she waved them around "really. There's nothing to worry. Its just a painful bruise" she said composing herself to be more credible and giving off a nervous smile.

"Alright" he said glad to not dive into an awkward situation realizing the location of her injury. He continue to skin the deer they had caught. Another one found hanging on one of the traps. Taiga was set to work on making planks to make a primitive bed after giving her instructions.

He turned around to see how she was doing, and she seemed to be concentrated on creating their bed. The bed was going to be created using wood and grass. He smirked. He saw her bite her lips, and took note of how much she did it. The corner of her lips seem red out of how much she bit them, and she didn't seem to realize her habit. He saw her thigh and stared at the deep purple spots she had, and a curing scratch from when the deer slam into a tree.

She turned around and smiled, waving. He acted cool and smiled back "how is it going?"

"I believe good" she said as she shrugged with a smile.

He kneel towards her aiding her in certain spots. "Today seems to be a normal, yesterday was a complete Alaska winter day"

"Yeah. We'll be working on clothing. It is necessary." An electrifying sensation waved around his body.

"Not going through that again

"Not going through that again." He thought.

Taiga accomplished to make the planks and was left weaving the grass process of the bed, while Senku worked on the clothing  "Taiga, we'll make your clothing first"

"No, go ahead and begin by yours" she answered "need help with the measurements?"

"I got it" he looked at the skins and began to work.

Taiga had wisely placed the water pots out in the clearing to get filled when it rained, so getting water was not necessary that day. She finished soon the weaving, and the room was dim due to the lack of sun.

"Done"

"Ten billion points for you!" She smiled backed at him showing him the result of bed she had built. She sat on it fearing it would break.

"Testing. Testing." She laid down and it didn't break. "Testing. Testing~" she kept repeating as she gave him her back cuddling in to a ball on the bed.

"We have lots of more work to do"

"sleeping people can't hear" she said with her eyes closed and with a smile plaster into her face that Senku could not see. She giggled slightly.