Chapter 11 ; Support Apparition

Taiga walked over walking like a duck due to the heavy pot she was carrying full of water.

Senku wasn't there, but the fire was up cooking their meal he had prepared.

She placed the water near the tree and she walked towards their little science lab looking for Senku.

She curiously stuck her head in first as she stared at a frustrated boy who was more exhausted than any other day, even compared to the days they didn't rest and worked their bodies out. He seem lifeless.

He pointed towards the fire she had already seen. "It's cooking..." he murmured as if they were his last words.

"You're really tired, didn't you sleep well yesterday?" She query as he observed the boy who was all dirty, full of dust from earth and his eyes squinted like in pain

"Come on let's sit down." She held his hand and led him to sit down, where she then checked the food and began to serve him in a bowl. "Go take a bath at the river and relax over there. I'll take care of the basics. We'll then work things out from there." She blew air to the wooden spoon brimful of their soup before sticking it into her mouth.

He didn't respond, but it was a yes since he didn't argue back.

He bathed at the river while Taiga stayed back and gathered wood they required for their fire, boiled the water, and recollected food.

He joined her on one of the traps that was near by and they began to work from there. They got back and worked on making an extra spear, and sewing the last fragment of cloth they had to make a carpet for their science lab. Storing their food safely, and cutting down trees and pulling them back home to build a spear holder since there was still daylight.

"We did it" he smirked, yet it soon faded.

He fell to the ground and began to produce white bubbles from his mouth because of the exhaustion

"Come on let's go" she sweetly murmured as she was tired as well.

She held his hand seeking his thin fingers that had gained rashes out of their work.

He had gotten dirty all over again. His clothing wasn't color cream, it seemed more like gray.