Eden's Apple: Lemon

LEMON WARNING: not responsible for minors.

Everyone cheered when they returned to the village. They had won the battle and that meant they had the chance to protect their love ones who laid injured in the village.

Senku entered the laboratory and he proceeded by informing her what they planned to do next. The villagers would be caring for the injured while they prepared to transport them to another unknown location. Otherwise, they would suffer more attacks and they would meet their defeat.

"That fast? Now?"

"Yeah. We can't stay here any longer. We gotta move or our asses will be burned along with the villagers"

Taiga nodded.

He wrapped the bandage around her arm and when he finished he leaned against the wall. The other bruises were superficial wounds he would have to add cold to for her blood to flow and get unswollen, but otherwise, she was in excellent condition considering the damage she undertook against the man called Hunter. She was an excellent fighter and resource for him, but it intrigued him the origins of her force.

"Who taught you to fight?" He asked and he eyed her as she stretched out the cloth she was wrapping around her wrist, using her mouth to manipulate it.

"Makoto and Tsukasa" she said between her teeth.

"He knows how to fight then."

"Yup" she handed her wrist out and Senku made a smooth tie. Senku backed away. "He's someone you don't want to mess with." She colloquially said as she tested her wrist.

Senku narrowed his brows. "Or what would happen?"

Taiga bit her lip and she looked at him with a worried look. What was he planning to do? "Not good things. Listen to me." She slowly ordered "don't provoke him, okay? We'll be good, if we have him by our side. He can be good at times" Senku crossed his arms and he saw Taiga sighed and sit on top of the laboratory counter. "This War is no good." She shook her head and she directed her sight towards him. "This is a child's game, two kids unable to understand each other. People are dead, and the cycle does repeat with war within us. Peace was never meant to be easy in history was it?"

"Peace is not a word in the human species, but just a word we have to make up for." He hung his head remembering the people her hands carried. The soothing voice that led them to their death. "Science is considered lethal, but science is just a word for the heavy ass work behind it. Leading to progress. There's no stopping in it. If it isn't me, somebody else will. Like Chrome-"

"Maybe that's why Tsuaksa is trying to stop you."

Senku lifted his brow. "What about you?"

Taiga tilted her head. "Me what?"

"What do you think?"

She stuck her tongue ignoring his stoic look. "Science is like love"

"Huh"