Hunter

The dark night covered her in isolation. She was kneeling on the motionless water in the obscurity of the sky. The trees witnessed her tears that rolled down her face. The wind whispering words to her ears. She was being set apart of life.

She wasn't a girl anymore.

Her nails scratched the edges of her arms as she embraced herself and she felt the glacial water soak her impurities.

If light could enlighten the world, the blood would blend with the pond's crystallized water and her tears would be visible among her swollen cheeks.

Hands reached out for the unkind cold water, the fragile liquid shaping the hand and dripping off through her fingers.

It rubbed against her arms leisurely wiping the remains of her. Digging the water to wash their hungry venomous fragments that tainted her body.

The hands reached for more of the cold water. Rubbing against her dirty skin they all touched.

Digging for water as she ruthlessly wiped it over her skin crying.

She peeled herself away with her nails as she internally cried feeling her heart ache. Leaving marks above theirs.

She desperately screamed into her hand in fear of being found.

Her body was dirty and it seemed to be on the inside of her whole body. A tingle inside her stomach of rejection towards her own self. No matter how much she cleansed herself, she knew she would not be able to rip the feeling out her system.

She was what she felt then.

Her arms cradled herself on a small little tree around her size. She laid there. Her hands between her legs. Trembling.

She recalled on her mind their words and felt the pain all over her filthy shell. Her fingers shaking and unable to bend.

She was a hiding lump of body under a tree. Unable to go back to tranquility.

She closed her eyes scrunching her nose as she held back her cries pleading to dose off to forget but the sky got lighter. A sadden pale white blue with no light like the skies of 5 am.

Their hand marks will never be forgotten. Time will heal if she prolonged alive, but it's something stuck inside as a marker. Her body didn't feel their semen inside, it was just her own balled out filth she would live by.

She wiped her tears and finally decided to stand over the water observing the dark reflection of her gluttonous scarred crippled body as she covered her small breast. She wanted to clean her whole body before the sun placed itself above her and told her to admire the wounded shell she held for her disgraceful soul.

Gens coat was on the edge of the pond. Her knife in her hands for comfort. The image of Senku's wide mouth and tears as he yelled. She tighten her grip observing the crystallized decoration he had unnecessarily placed on her knife. The green gem seemed out of place now. She noticed it clinging, one touch and it would be gone.

Taiga wasn't the girl anymore. She just was what she stared at the blurred obscure reflection.

She entered slightly deeper into the pond where the water got to her ankle. She looked ahead into the void of trees and observed the surroundings. There was a shadow of a figure creeping beside a tree. She looked around uneasy and she felt the urge to look back. A thump sounded and she turned back. Her eyes wide as a figure ran up to her.

She stumbled back falling into the water as she observed a knife whip the air she breathed. She yelped and wagged her knife around as she crawl back in terror getting deeper into the water that consoled her body.