Mending

"YOU ALMOST FUCKING STABBED ME YOU IDIOT"

Taiga didn't respond. She stood up and stared at him complain. A frown forming on her face.

"IF THAT WERE NOT THE BUTT OF YOUR DAGGER I WOULD BE DEAD AND SO WOULD YOU!"

She looked around ignoring his words. He had come for a reason but he was barking at her. Her eyes welled up because his voice was his. It was the same smooth raspy voice her ears now seek. His pretty face and angry expression. His red hungry eyes. She wanted to die.

"I'm talking to you don't ignore me!"

Taiga glared and looked up to where his soft glare laid. Hunter had calmed down and he huffed finally able to talk to her.

"I came here to talk" He hurried to give her his gift guilty to see her tearing. Hunter reached out for his pocket and plastered a dead bird into her chest. "Here! That's for you."

She held the bird. It was a small bird the size of her hand. It's neck had been quickly broken for a sharp death the way she had lecture him about. She looked up and Hunter was staring at her intently.

"I'm sorry alright?" He looked at her "I'm sorry just take the bird as an apology. It even attracted the wolves because of its smell and now we're here because of your fault. So just take it"

"Nobody told you to come. So don't blame me" her hand cradled the bird into her chest.

"I had to come because you're pregnant and you can't do a thing you idiot. You completely missed that shot imagine if I hadn't come!" Hunter exclaimed worry in his voice "Plus, I wanted to say sorry for what happened back there"

Taiga listened to him. He was being concrete. His soft eyes were angry and they were jealous she could tell.

"So I looked for you. And I heard everything he said inside that shithole. He was pulling a move and you let him...why?"

"You were there?"

"Yeah" he complained "I was there. And I listened to every fucking thing he said." Bakugo scowled.

"Is he okay?" She asked wanting to know if he was alright because after all those words Senku had said she wondered if he was still alive.

Hunter tilted his head his coal of heart burning. "Why do you care so much about him? Why don't you go back to his fucking arms? If you care about him much about him just go! Leave me already!"

"Shut up already would you?" Taiga yelled "it's none of your business. You said yourself that we never had anything in the first place so why on earth are you getting so overworked by someone else now? Why?" Taiga held the bird so preciously to her chest as if she could hug it into life if she gently protected it.

Hunter was ticked off and he got on her face. "What do you mean?!"

"What do I mean? WHAT DO I MEAN!? I HATE YOU! GET AWAY! HOW CAN YOU SAY WHAT DO YOU MEAN! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID"

Bakugo held her arm careful of his force. "I WAS MAD ALRIGHT! ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE TO CRY AT EVERY SECOND I SAY SOMETHING. You're weak and that's all. I already said I'm sorry"

"Don't give me that." Taiga slowly dropped her hand hanging it limply. She was tearing up. Biting her lip as she wiped her tears remembering everything he said.