Hostage - EDITED

"FUCK YOU. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WIMP-"

"THERES ONLY ONE WAY YOURE GETTING OUT OF HERE AND THATS DEAD OR IF YOU TALK."

The day went on. Taiga stayed outside and she heard every threat and every punch. It became night and she filled with dread.

But there was light at the back. Light from a torch they held. She had tried to go near but she was stopped by the guard, her calls for Senku null. She had been pushed back and her expression became a worried expression as she heard vomit.

She tried to go again but she was just pushed back.

She understood that she could not do anything but wait. So she stood outside, her hands behind her butt as she leaned against the wall. If the man didn't speak, she could not do anything to help him. He had comed to the village to do destruction and death again.

More explosions? Kill? Burn? Steal? Spy?

Taiga looked up and the man guarding her pass looked at her back with a glare and she glared back.

She closed her eyes and she

There was silence and then she pushed herself off the wall and she saw Senku and Magma walking towards her with a defeated bothered look as Magma rubbed his knuckles.

"Give him water when he wakes up." Senku ordered without looking into her eyes.

Taiga observed Magma's red knuckles and she gulped. She walked towards the laboratory and she watched out for them to leave, but they did not.

She returned with a pot of water with a floating
cup inside.

She looked at the man and she flattened her lips. He was beaten and he hung. Unconscious.

Taiga glanced back at the others and she kneeled before him. "I brought you water" she murmured.

Taiga hesitantly lifted the man's head and she saw him open his eyes slightly. Tiredly. But they closed and he didn't open them again.

The man didn't move and she sat back. The man looked calm asleep and yet inside her she felt the need to keep him down and tied, but she also wanted to keep him safe. It was like caring for a lion. One where there was no human and animal friendly relationship the kind all around the Internet. It was just to take care of the lion who could bite her head off, but a lion she saw more than just empty reflection from. It was a boy.

"Untie him. He's not a bad guy Senku. You didn't have to do all this"

"You didn't make him talk."

"He's all beat up. Untie him please"

"I said we are not letting him go"

"Let him go" she begged. "Or I will"

"We are not. Stop begging. We won't harm him"

"You already hurt him enough. I shouldn't have let you being him to the back"

Kohaku and Magma both walked towards the man and they started to untie him.

"We're going to tie him up at the arena." Kohaku mumbled. "He'll be out the reach of his people."

"They also go to the village." She blurted looking up at her.

Kohaku stopped and she furrowed her brows. Unknowing of the freckled boy.

"The green boy with freckles. He was at the village last time I went to visit Granny. He had blended as one of you and walked through your village like he belonged there. If they want to get him, they'll get him back."