Jealousy

They set off to camp, a silent walk being, as Hunter slowly but surely walked ahead and Taiga cautiously followed his steps helping herself from trees whenever she could.

It felt tense and it preoccupied her. "Katsuki..." she called out without a response. "Katsuki, are you okay?" She softly asked in a nervous tone but he didn't respond and he didn't even look at her. Instead he waited for her to catch up and he continued walking. She decided it was best to not push his buttons as she followed from behind his pace once again leaving her behind.

The orange light of the camp that illuminated the leafs of the trees nearby was seen as they reached the edge of it. He suddenly stopped and turned around."Why were you so close to him?" He finally asked grasping her arm as if she could run away, his straightforward motion sign of his made up mind.

"HEY BRO!" The sounds of greetings came from behind for they were in sight, but Taiga answered his quick question.

"Senku? He was showing me his plan against Tsukasa, and it can be us-"

"For that you need to rubbed all over him like a slut?"

His crew stopped on their wheels to happily greet them. Instead they turned their heads to look at them. Everybody stayed silent.

"It's not like it matters. You are a slut" he roughly threw her arm away causing her to slightly move to the side because of the momentum.

"Hey, don't say stuff like that." Taiga softly said despite his harshness. He was always a gentlemen to her, but his venom surged in his anger. His rudeness and senseless words.  "He was just explai-"

"THATS WHAT YOU ARE! Why were his hands on you then! THATS YOUR WAY OF A MAN EXPLAINING"

Kirishima stopped eating his meat he so much liked. Deku's mouth agape while Todoroki felt a sense of anxiety within him.

"If you mean by the belly touching, he was checking our baby out. That's nothing bad, Katsuki calm down."

"DON'T CALL ME BY MY NAME. YOU WERE UNDRESSED BEFORE THE GUY YOU SLEPT WITH BEFORE WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK"

Taiga flinched when he grasped her arm again holding it a little too hard as if it were burning in heat.

"BAKUGO!" Kirishima intervened jumping in the middle and containing him, but he was just thrown to the ground with incredible power in a swift movement of his arm.

"GET OUT OF THIS. THIS IS BETWEEN HER AND ME"

Mina gulped and knelt to help kirishima up. It was happening again.

"LOOK AT YOURSELF. YOU'RE ALL FAT YOU CAN BARELY WALK"

"I'm pregnant! What do you want me to do. It's not like I asked to be pregnan-"

"THAT'S WHAT HAPPEns when you sleep with anyone who crosses your goddamn path. What did you expect to happen?"

"I didn't ask to sleep with them. You know that. I didn't and I don't want to sleep with any guy Katsuki, I barely let you touch me because I'm still scared"

"Oh yeah, sure thing." Hunter sarcastically chuckled pushing her back and yet still holding her arm as Taiga bickered back. His mind going crazy at the thought of her. "You didn't ask to sleep wiTH THAT FUCKING GUY EITHER"

"Yes. Yes I did because I thought he loved me" She cried out.

"You didn't seem scared at all when he was touching you today! YOU STILL LOVE HIM! DONT LIE!"

"No. What are you talking about." Taiga desperately asked as his force got tighter, his arms waved the air exasperatedly in complaints as he kept arguing out loud. "Calm down please! You're hurting me!" She sternly ordered in her softened voice.