Two Souls One Life

"Do you think reincarnation exists?" Taiga asked as she sat behind Katsuki. They had their back against the other's back; each facing the other way. His body was loose and he had this relaxed look he held whenever he was with her.

"Reincarnation?" He repeated his mind processing and immediately scowling "that's bullshit. There is only one life and we better appreciate it before it's gone"

Taiga chuckled "as expected by the great mighty Katsuki" she tilted her head back smiling softly

Taiga chuckled "as expected by the great mighty Katsuki" she tilted her head back smiling softly. Enjoying the view of the sky before closing her eyes.

"Don't tell me you actually believe in that shit" he said as he peeked over his shoulder to look at her small figure.

"No I don't

"No I don't." She softly answered shaking her head. But then she rolled her eyes and looked back in order to start a discussion "but there has been people who were born and knew the life of another"

"And that's suppose to make me believe in reincarnation? Just because some extra came out to say they had the memories of some other extra?"

She smiled again finding his remark cute. The fire slowly fading a goodnight in the obscure yet lighten cave where the Beast and the Tiger hid. Leaving the two to lean on one another. The moon embracing them a path to follow. "Reincarnation." She whispered.

Katsuki listened to her sound his head slightly turning around to look at her.

"The Memories we make are precious. Maybe that's what reincarnation is all about" her soft voice aired in the night; the only two sounds being their voices and the warmth of each other combining into one. "Memories like us right now. Right here. Beside each other. Together under this night sky" she turned her head slightly curious of his opinion but she returned her look forward. "One day we might not even be here, Katsuki"

A gentle look fell upon Katsuki's face as he looked down into a void.