Sweetheart

"What the duck happened to your face? ...What did you do?" Bakugo asked as he got closed and Taiga slightly frowned in guilt.

"Taiga..." he started but he stayed quiet and he slowly reached to cup her face. She flinched and opened her eyes in surprise.

"Nothing happened" she lied.

He didn't respond. He wiped her."what did you do!"

"Nothing!"

"Don't lie to me! What were you doing?!?!"

"I-I-....it's not important. Not your business either."

"Are you crazy!"

"YES I AM!" She shouted back. A smile form on her face. "You love me now still?" She asked. Her eyes went insane and she teared up.

He stayed quiet and he looked behind to see the corpse of the man. His throat was open and her hands were bloody.

She wiped her mouth where she felt the metallic taste. It wasn't the first. Nor the second time she has tasted the skin of humanity among her tongue. She was perhaps no human anymore. She never was.

"Leave"

Bakugo caught her arm and he shouted at her. "Okay."

Taiga looked up and she couldn't diffuse out his eyes.

"Okay." He repeated but he dared not say it. "Just don't do it with good people. And watch out for sickeness" he stared at her reaction and it was macabre but he fell in love with her goody look of surprise. "Don't tell anybody you do or you'll be hunted. I'm the one who will carry your sins too. Don't you doubt my love again."