Chapter 26 Part 1

Qaddriyah POV
Queens
19 April 2019

After yesterday I drove back home. I couldn't believe Jounte did that. It just didn't make sense. I was loyal to him and shit. I stuck with him when he went to jail and shit. And he impregnates another girl. He had a fiance, wow.

Since I left he's been calling my phone. And I declined his calls of course. The look in his eyes when he said he doesn't know her but the pictures just made me not believe him. I havent told the others that I came back and I'm not planning on doing it anytime soon. I have to focus on Diamonte, I was meeting up with her today so I had to get ready.

 I have to focus on Diamonte, I was meeting up with her today so I had to get ready

I was going to the Bronx cos that's where her and her momma were.

I got there and Diamonte was wearing a blue top and shorts.

She ran to me and gave me a hug, "HI YAYA. YOU LOOK PWETTY." I kissed her cheek and smiled. She pulled me into the house and Jounte's mom was watching TV, "Hi baby." She said.

I waved, "can I take her?" She came over and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead, "enjoy."

Diamonte ran into the car and we went to the movies. We watched Moana and it was fun cos Monte kept stealing my popcorn. After the movie we went to go get a pedicure. Diamonte couldn't pick a colour so I told them to do a holographic shade. She couldn't stop laughing, "its ticklish Yaya." I nodded and smiled at her.

I took my phone out and saw a text from Dejounte.

Dede💍❤:
you out w Monte?

Me:
yes we getting pedicures rn.

Dede💍❤:
can yall pop around the house later.
I need to talk to you and I need to see her.

Me:
you come over.

Dede💍❤:
your house?

Me:
yes.

Dede💍❤:
time?

Me:
I'll tell you.

Dede💍❤:
ayt bet.
I love you.

I left the message on read and paid for the pedicures. We then went to go play games for 2 hours. We went to McDonald's later. We both ordered nuggets and fries.

We sat down and ate them. She moved nervously on the chair, "where is Dede? Why he didn't come?"

I coughed, "I thought it would be nice to have a girl's day out." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled, "okay."

"You know Dede is a awesome brother," she started speaking putting a nugget in her mouth, "he really loves his family. Before he got arrested, he used to live with us in Chicago. Then he moved to here New York."

I nodded wondering why she told me all this. She drank her Sprite and carried on, "he used to show me pictures of you whenever he came to visit. He said "this is your older sister. " he really loves you. He can't stop talking about you."

I blushed with tears in my eyes knowing that he was home with a pregnant lady. She looked at me, "I used to live with daddy when I was young. And there were two Dedes. The other Dede sneaks into my room at night and tells me stories. Apparently he engaged to Nalia."

Gunshots went off and I quickly grabbed Monte and ran to the car. I drove off as fast as I can, when I got to my house. I picked her up and got in. She wouldn't stop crying. I needed to know what she just said. It didnt make sense. Two Dedes. I then thought back to when he got arrested for the bombing in California. I sent Dejounte a text saying we were home and told him about the shooting.

He came in running, "yall okay?" I nodded and pointed to Monte. He walked quietly to her and started whispering in her ear. After 5 minutes she stopped crying. He picked her up and walked to the door. She quickly jumped down and came over to give me a hug, "thank you for the movie, the pedincu and the food." I smiled at how she pronounced pedicure. I kissed her cheek and looked at Dejounte. He coughed, "I'm gon drop her off then come back." I nodded and they drove off.

I made myself food and watched a James Bond movie. I heard a knock on the door and saw Dejounte.

"Hey there," he said. His voice sounded slightly different. I rolled my eyes, "so you leave your baby momma at home and come talk to me."

He arched an eyebrow, "what you mean? You talking about Alia."

"Yes how could you cheat on me like that? Why would you? You know how much I love you and you just broke my heart like that," I said yelling.

"What are you talking about?" He said. He was acting weird. I slapped him and he grabbed my hand.

"Dejounte Jackson leave me alone," I said.

"Dejounte..."he said confused as the door opened. Dejounte walked in. I opened my eyes wide. I couldn't believe this. I opened my mouth and couldn't speak.