Chapter 3

Qaddriyah POV
Queens
6 January 2019

Ayt so yesterday I had my first gig and I kinda made 200 dollars from the thing. That's a whole lotta money. Today I got the day off apparently. I was nervous at first but there are security guards all over and the guys aren't that perverted. They just threw their money at me. I was working that pole, I ain't gon lie. But today  I'm finna visit Jounte. I need to tell him bout this before he find out from other people.

For some reason I chose to wear this outfit.

I like the sweatpants and shit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I like the sweatpants and shit. I pack my bags and do my hair in a messy bun then go.

Dejounte POV

Driyyah posed to come see me today and I'm a bit anxious. She looked tense the other day and shit. But I'm gon let that slide.

I'm sitting here waiting for her. I stand up to go because I've been waiting for a damn 10 mins and this bitch ain't pulling up. I stand up then I see those sweatpants, shit. It's her. She looks at me like I'm crazy. I let it slide cos she smiling tho.

She comes and gives me a hug quickly. She smell like roses. My favourite perfume that I bought for her. Something is really goin on.

"Wassup boo bear," she says taking a sit across me. I give a smile and take her hand then kiss it. I couldn't help but notice the tattoo on her wrist.

"Big girl getting tattoos now huh?" I said laughing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Big girl getting tattoos now huh?" I said laughing. She kicked my leg playfully then flipped her hair, which flopped cos it was in a bun. Stupid ass hoe.

"Yea you stoopid," I said laughing. She pouts and those eyes damn. "Okay okay sorry."

She smiles then it quickly fades away, "So Jounte I need to tell you something."

She better not be breaking up with me rn. "Talk."

"Promise not to get mad."

Oh I'm already mad, "cool."

She moved nervously on her chair, she better not be cheating or sumn. She sighed, "I found a way to make money to pay for school."

I smiled, "Why would I be mad at that bih?"

She took my hand, "Babe. I got a gig."

"A singing gig???"

"Nah Jounte, Zee offered me a job."

I lost my cool, then pushed her hand away from mine. I stood up and walked over to her side then looked her in the eye. Beautiful but no. Why would she do this to me? How could she?

"Driyyah, quit."

She shook her head. Oh now she disrespecting me. Oh wow, she acting all grown and shit. She sat me down, "Babe, I made two hunnid last night from one gig. If I do this for the month, I will have like 6 thousand dollars at the end. Then I quit. I invest half of the money, then pay for school and shit."

I couldn't believe she thought that was cool, "So you cheating on me with me knowing?"

"Jounte, I ain't cheating. I need the money. I ain't got nothing. I need it babe. If I make this, I'll be good for the year."

I cleared my throat, tears in my eyes, "I can't have you dance for other men."

"I know it's hard but Dejounte, I'm doing this to be able to provide for myself," she said with tears in her eyes.

"You fuck them???" I asked whispering.

She shook her head. Good meaning she's still virgin. That pussy mine and only mine.

I kissed her on the forehead. I can't imagine her doing all that, "Quit and I'll handle your payments and shit."

"Nah Jounte. You gon need the money in the future," she said shaking her head.

"You my future and I can't have these pussy ass boys look at you in that way," I said yelling.

"When they letting you go out here? You and Trevs?" She asked changing the topic.

"A few months or less."

She nodded.

"Quit," I said again.

"Nah I can't be a burden to you Jounte. Don't you get it."

"You rather twerk and swing yo ass on a pole then!"

"Lemme make things easier for you. I'm breaking up with you Dejounte."

"You trippin," I said. I can't lose her, not this way.

"Goodbye. I need the money and you can't see I'm trynna provide for myself and not burden you so I'm gone."

She stormed off and just like that I lost my 3 year girlfriend.