Chapter 4

Qaddriyah POV
Bronx
28 January 2019

Group chat with Zee😻, Braden🖤 and Malika😻

Braden🖤:
Wassup ladies

Zee😻:
Hey Brandon

Braden🖤:
Braden not Brandon. Don't trip hoe.

Zee😻:
I'm just playing witchu

Malika😻:
Yall out here making a noise.

Zee😻:
Shut up kid

Braden🖤:
Trevor gon beat you up for talking to his sis like that

Malika😻:
Yo Drii...why you break up with D.J?

Zee😻:
Yea wassup sis????

Braden🖤:
Bro stop tripping, we can see you ghosting us.

Malika😻:
Did he hurt you?

Zee😻:
Talk to us hoe!!

Me:
Oh soz. Hey hey hey. Ion know why I broke up with Jounte. nah he ain't hurt me. He ain't do nun.

Braden🖤:
So why'd you leave him?

Zee😻:
Is it cos of the job?

Me:
Yes it's the job. He couldn't handle it.

Malika😻:
So why you ain't work shit out and come to an agreement.

Me:
I need to go yall.

I can't handle it when they ask me all the questions. Practically all I've been doing since the break up is go to work from 8pm to 1am and then I come home and watch TV,look at photos, cry,drink then sleep.

I shouldn't have left him. What I did was wrong.

He had a point. He was just doing what any boyfriend would do. I've been with him for 3 whole years.

He was still a bad boy then,still is. Him, Trevs and Braden. I didn't like him at first he was too much. But then I got to know him and he actually wasn't that bad. I understood why he sold drugs and why he pulled heists, even though he ain't tell me the actual reason on why he started. He had to provide for him and his boys. I loved that about him, the fact that he was caring and he always wanted the best for everyone he loved.

I love his tattoo above his eye. Sexy and beautiful. It had meaning too. He wasn't like those other typa guys who put useless tattoos on their body. No offense. But he's had meaning. You gotta have patience when it comes to loving.

I couldn't think of anything to do so I just posted a pic of me and him on ig.

Liked by yourboibraden and 22,093 others
@mami.driyyah |missing ya❤

Comments:
@yourboibraden: ultimate couple goals no capp
@bbg.zee: oh my gosh what a throwback
@malika: 😔❤craving
+5,000 comments.

I need to go to jail and see this guy. I can't do this anymore. But first I need to do the last few gigs.