Chapter 7

Qaddriyah POV
Bronx
2 February 2019

I just finished my last gig a few minutes ago and I got three hunnid. Shit this thing makes money, but I'm happy it's over.

I was still wearing the bra and short ass skirt I was dancing with when I walked over to my car. I felt this guy's hands on my waist, "Slim waist, damn. Mami." I moved his hands off.

"Leave me the fuck alone," I said putting on my fur coat jacket. Damn it was cold outcha.

He looked at me from head to toe, and licked his lips. What a pervert.

Luckily I saw Zee walking over to me with a smile on her face, "Is evrything okay here?"

"Well didn't you say I was gon get her for the night," the guy said. What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

Zee smiled, "I forgot to introduce her to you. Dri this is Te'Quan. And you're his for the night."

This is what Trevor was talkin bout

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is what Trevor was talkin bout. I pulled Zee to the side, "I ain't sign up for this."

She shrugged her shoulders, "It's just one night with him."

She ain't know I'm a virgin. And this is Jounte's pussy, periodt.

"He could pay you 5 hunnids then you done," Zee said sounding like she was begging me. You know what I ain't got time for this. I have to do it but then I'm out.

I went into the bar and took a huge sip of whiskey. I needed to relax and the more drunk I am, the less I'll be there mentally.

I walked out and Te'Quan was waiting by his car, "You coming or not mammas."

I smiled and walked over to the car. He had a Rolls Royce. Levels. He was a bit cute but Dejounte the one for me. He opened the door for me and helped me in. Then he got into the car.

He started it and drove to his house, "You need the A/C on mammas?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh. I shook my head and smiled.

"You shy mammas?" He asked rubbing my thigh. Shit that was my weakness. If I give him a good time, I'll get a lot of money, lemme focus on that.

"Sorry. I'm sorry for how I acted earlier," I said.

His hand moved up and he started rubbing on my coochie. I moaned quietly, faking it obviously. I wasn't interested in this guy and the whiskey ain't help, so I guess I'm gon have to put on my best act.

His eyes were fixed on the road, whilst his hand was rubbing on my coochie. I kept giving quiet moans, "oh my word."

"You like that mammas," he asked smiling. I nodded and I felt myself get wet. Of course, it's because I imagined Jounte doing all of this.

When we got to his house, and I must say he lived in a mansion. He opened the door for me and let me hop out of the car. He put his hands on my waist as we walked in to the house. A diamond chandelier, pussy ass boy be flexing.

"You like what you see?" He asked pushing me gently to the wall. I bit my lip. He closed the door and came over to me. I was still wearing my outfit, which made work easier for him I guess.

He took off my fur coat and started sucking on my neck. I put my arms around him and he picked me up and started walking up the stairs. He started kissing on my shoulder. He was warm.

When we got to his room, he threw me on his bed. And got on top, he took off my bra and started kissing me all over my chest. He lift my skirt slowly and took my panty off. Whilst kissing me, he started rubbing on my coochie again. I was totally wet.

He put two fingers in my coochie and started to move them back and forth, I gave him a moan, I started kissing on his neck whilst he was busy.

He kept fingering me for 10 minutes. Then I flipped over making me be on top. He took his fingers out and licked them, freaky ass boy. I took off his shirt and started kissing his chest all over. I pulled his belt off and took his pants and boxers off. Whuuu daddy, he got a whole pistol.

I carried on kissing him all over whilst I moved down. I started to turn around. He wanna act freaky, I will give him freaky. I took my skirt off slowly and his dick started to go up, and I oop-

I got off the bed and pulled him to the end. He looked at me drooling, shit I was naked. But I'm sexy so what. I started sucking on his dick. I started off slowly cos I've never done this shit before, but when I got used to it. I started going faster and he kept moaning, "Faster mammas. Oh shit. Yes just like that."

I kept twirling my tongue around his dick. He started cumming in my mouth. I swallowed and carried on sucking. I was starting to enjoy this but I imagined it being Dejounte.

When I finished, 10 minutes later. He threw me on the bed and carried on fingering me. This time he put 3 fingers. Shit was painful. I was soaking wet. And I kept moaning. He was started going down kissing me on my tit then my stomach then my coochie. He started licking me. I carried on moaning, but I didn't like that. It felt weird. He carried on rubbing my coochie and sucked on it.

We did all this back and forth of sucking,fingering and licking for 2 hours. It was 3am. And we was lying in his bed naked. He was rubbing on my ass, "Mammas gimme bank details."

I did what he said, then he took his phone back and transferred money into my account. I stood up to take a shower and he joined me. This boy don't wanna leave me alone. When we got into the shower, the water was hot. I started washing myself and he washed my back. Then I rinsed myself and did the same with him. He started kissing my neck and I felt his dick go up. I sucked his dick once more then we got out of the shower.

I ain't have no clothes so he gave me one of his hoodies and I wore it with my heels that I was wearing then he drove me to back to the club. He put his hand on my thigh again, this time it was still. "You had a good time mammas?"

I nodded, "of course." I can't believe I got thru the night with this guy.

I kissed him on the cheek then got out the car and walked into the club. Zee walked over to me.

I rolled my eyes, then took my bags and car keys when she said, "So you gave him a good time."

"He's one of your customers, why don't you ask him?" I said bluntly.

She looked at my neck and smiled, "I see you had a good time too," pointing at my hickeys if only she knew how many there were.

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the open whiskey that I drank, "if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have managed."

I got out and drove home.