Chapter 11 Part 1

Qaddriyah POV
Brooklyn
28 February 2019

I was looking for houses in Brooklyn because I'm gon be spending more time here because of school work. I am still close to Queens and shit.

I looked at 3 apartments and I think I found the one.

It ain't that big but I can manage for the rest of the year

It ain't that big but I can manage for the rest of the year. One thing I noticed not all my clothes will fit here. So I have to leave some back at home.

I paid for the house then drove back home. I changed into a cozy outfit to just chill.

I locked the door then watched THUG again

I locked the door then watched THUG again. That movie gets me all the time.

I heard an aggressive knock on the door, and I ignored it.

The person knocked again, and I went to go fetch a pocket knife and put it in my pocket.

"Mammas," Te'Quan said as I opened.

"Whatchu want," I said bluntly. He looked at my thighs, "You."

I closed the door but he pushed it open.

"Get the fuck out Te'Quan," I said pushing him outside. But he pushed me back and I fell onto the floor, my arm was bleeding a little. I got back and took the knife out, "get out Te'Quan!"

I cut his neck, but there was a little bruise. He got angry and took the knife and threw it out, "Don't work on my nerves little girl."

He closed the door then pushed me to the wall and starting biting my neck. I felt tears coming from my eyes, "Leave me!"

He aggressively carried me to my room and I kept screaming, but no one would hear me cos people really mind their own business in this neighborhood.

He threw me on the bed, and took my pants off. I pushed him off with my feet but then he slapped me, my cheek was red and I had a lil nose bleed, I saw him unbuckle his pants, he pinned my hands down on the bed and I kept screaming and crying, but nothing. There was no use I had to man up. I kicked him by the dick, and tried to get off the bed, he quickly took one of my shoes and threw it at the back of my head. My arm and nose was still bleeding.

Te'Quan pulled me by my hair and pushed me back to the bed, this time he pinned me down and punched my face. Everything got blurry but I could still see him, "Get off!"

"Not until I get what I want," he said taking his dick out. I screamed then heard a gunshot. I closed my eyes quickly.

I was crying. I opened them then saw Te'Quan on the floor and the person who shot him.

Dejounte POV

I dropped the gun and ran to make sure she was alright. I don't care about that nigga Quan, he could die for all I care.

"You okay?" I asked Qaddriyah. Her face looked awful, I drove as fast as I can after I left jail. I shot Quan for the last time in the head to make sure he dead.

I kissed Dri's head then dragged Quan's body to the backyard then told Trevor and Braden to come over asap. I ran back in and opened the water so Dri could take a warm bath. I went back to her and saw her staring at the blood pool. Maybe I shouldn't have killed him in front of her. She way too traumatized.

I poured her sugar water and gave her anxiety pills. I carried her to the bathroom, then made her sit on the basin.

I looked at her concerned, "should I take your top off you? Do you mind?"

She nodded then continue to stare into nothing. I then gently took her top and bra off, damn she still sexy but anyway this ain't the time.

I picked her up and put her gently in the water, she stretched herself out and closed her eyes. I kissed her head then quietly said, "I'll deal with what's outside. Do you mind if I leave you alone for 10 minutes?"

She took my hand and pressed it softly then nodded. I walked out quietly. I ordered some nuggets and fries for her too, cos I know those her favourites.

I heard the door knock, then I opened quickly. It was the gents.

"She good?" Trevor asked making his way to the backyard with the dustbin. I ain't reply.

"We gon bury his body in the cemetery, that way people won't find him," Braden said with his voice cracking. You could see the hate in his eyes.

We walked over to the backyard and put the scumbag's body inside. Then we quietly went into the room and took the mat which had blood, the bed sheets and his hoodie that was sitting there and also put them in the bin.

We lifted the bin and put it in the car and Trevs and Braden got in, "We will tell you when we have disposed this."

They drove off and I walked back in...