Chapter 19

Qaddriyah POV
Brooklyn
13 March 2019

Dejounte and I decided we was gon go out on a fancy date today. So we both had to dress up and look all rich rich, which we was, joking.

I woke up to him shaking me like I was dying, "Wake. The. Fuck. Up. Qaddriyah. Mayers. "

I was awake and I slapped his head gently, he grabbed my foot and looked at me. I looked at him seriously, "Don't you dare do it. I swear I will kill you."

"Psshh bitch you can say that to your dog," he said tickling my toes. I couldn't help but laugh. We was both laughing and I kicked him in the face to make him stop. He fell to his back on the bed and I got on top of it. I rolled my eyes and repeated what he said a few days ago, "I'm a Barbie girl. "

He pouted and laughed whilst grabbing my ass, "You Barbie and me is Ken."

I rolled my ass and laughed then started moving back and forth on his lap. He stopped laughing and his eyes widened, "Baby nah, you riding me. Stop before I eat you out."

I snorted then laughed and that made him laugh too. We couldn't stop laughing until I fell off the bed and hit the floor, "oww."

He started laughing even louder and couldn't hold it in. I stood up and took my top off and that stopped him immediately.

"Baby please don't, " he said. I bit my lip and took my pants off. I was left with my bra and panty on. He licked his lips and tried not to smile. I turned around and bent down to pick up my clothes that were on the floor. He quickly stood up and picked me up and pinned me to the wall. He started kissing on my neck and grabbed my ass. I held my moan in.

He looked at me, "I wanna hear you Qaddriyah." I took a deep breath quietly as he carried on. He started taking off my bra  and started sucking on my tits, I let out a soft moan. He carried me to the bed whilst kissing me. He put me down gently. And started tracing my skin down to my panty..he took it off slowly and started rubbing on my thighs. I moaned louder this time.

He started coming up slowly kissing my chest and neck, he moved one of his hand close to my coochie. He started rubbing on it and I kept moaning. He put 2 fingers in while lookin at me as if asking for approval, I nodded and carried on moaning. He kept moving his hands back and forth in my pussy. I grabbed his neck and started biting on it. He also started moaning. After 10 minutes he took his fingers out and started grabbing my ass.

I stopped biting his neck and rolled over making me be on top. His eyes opened wide and I kissed him. I started taking off his shorts that he was wearing and his boxers. I moved my ass up and down on his dick making him moan even deeper. I carried on kissing him as I went down to his dick. Shit I forgot how big this was. I put his dick in my mouth and started sucking. I moved my head up and down faster and faster. He carried on moaning, "oh my god Qaddriyah...Yes baby. Shit just like that. "

I carried on sucking until he nutted in my mouth. I swallowed it and carried on for about 5 minutes. Then I kissed his neck and moved my body to his neck. I turned around and put my ass on his face and started twerking on him. After 3 minutes I tried to get off but he grabbed my waist and told me to carry on. I did as he said.

After 10 minutes I got off his face and he got back on top of me. He left hickeys on my neck and boob and stomach. His body travelled down until he reached my pussy. He opened my legs and started licking my pussy. I gave out a moan. When Te'Quan did this I didn't like it at all but Dejounte does it differently.

"More Jounte. More!" I moaned loudly. He carried on. He sucked on it before getting back up. He was horny af. He put his dick by my pussy and looked at me. He stopped.

"Sorry. You just dealt with the Quan thing and I'm rushing you into this now...." I interrupted him by kissing him, "I want to Dejounte. I'm ready."

"For real," he asked. I nodded and we kept kissing. He gently put his dick in me. Shit was sore so I started screaming. He looked at me with baby eyes, "that was gentle, why you overreacting?" He said laughing then put his whole dick in me. That shit fucken big and my hole so small. He started moving up and down gently and I carried on screaming while moaning. He kept sucking my neck. He moved faster and faster whilst moaning too.

"Faster Jounte. Faster!" I said moaning. I was enjoying this. I wrapped my legs around him and he moved faster and moaned too. I flipped over and got on top and started riding his dick whilst leaving hickeys on his neck. He carried on moaning whilst holding on to my ass.

I stopped for a second, "can we reschedule the date to another day."

He nodded and I carried on. We carried on fucking for 3 hours.