Chapter 14

Qaddriyah POV
Queens
2 March

I've been asleep for more than 24 hours,shit. But I feel better. My neck is stiff but I'm fine. When I woke up, I got a fright cos I saw a guy sleeping on the couch. But then I saw it was Dejounte.

I'm grateful to have him in my life. He killed a man for me. He saved my life. I owe my life to him. I got up and tiptoed to him then kissed his cheek. He smiled as he opened his eyes, "Check it's Sleeping beauty, she finally has awaken."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. He sighed, "Please talk to me." I couldn't project my voice. My throat was sore. I smiled then took out an exam pad, then wrote, "My voice sore."

He nodded then went to the bathroom, "you want a shower or a bath."

I wrote again, "Long ass shower."

He laughed, "As if you've ever took a short one." I hit him with the book as he walked out. I looked down to the floor. There was a new mat and the bed sheets were different. What time did he wake up? Cos he was all dressed.

I walked into the bathroom, and he kissed my forehead then walked out.

After an hour of steaming and washing myself, I walked back into the room and saw an outfit on the bed.

I don't own any Playboy outfits so I guess he bought it for me. I quickly put it on and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked downstairs and saw Zee, Malika, Braden Trevor and Jounte putting gifts on the table. They all stopped and stared at me.

Malika clicked her tongue, "If we didn't spend 5 minutes arguing, we should have been done by the time she got here."

I smiled and they all hugged me. Jounte ran upstairs to fetch my exam pad and pen. He gave it to me then winked, "this is all for you baby."

I smiled and wrote down, "thank you."

They all smiled too. Zee and Malik bought me chocolates.

 Zee and Malik bought me chocolates