Chapter 10

Dejounte POV
Queens
24 February 2019

Zee asked to see me today, and Ion wanna talk to that hoe, but she said it had to something to do with Qaddriyah and I know it has to do with that job she had.

She sat down quickly, damn her nose looked like a rat, "Wasspoppin. Your nose? Puberty hit you too late?" I said laughing.

She shook her head, and I saw the blue eye, "What happened to you?"

"He hit me," she said referring to Te'Quan. Well you kinda deserved it, but lemme keep quiet.

"Why?"

"He wants Dri. For sex. Even if he has to force her."

"Hmm," I said trying to think of a way to help her. I had a few days left til I got out. Te'Quan ain't getting my hoe, ever. Qaddriyah is my bitch, forever will be.

"So I'm gon get her a bodyguard for now, he's supposed to leave the States next month," she said raising an eyebrow. I nodded and stood up, "You can go."

I said walking out of the room and going back to my cell. She act like Ion know Te'Quan, I know what and who he is. He was a brother then he switched up.

Trevor came to me as soon as I walked in, "I got a call from Maliks when you left. Something about Driyyah. "

I nodded, "Zee came to talk to me about that. As soon as we get out of here, we taking my baby home where I can protect her at all times. "

He cleared his throat, "yall back together."

I shook my head, "she wants to get back together, I'm gon do it when I get outta here tho."

He nodded, "I see...does she know that?"

"Nah."

"Then what if she give Quan pussy willingly."

I shook my head, "she wouldn't. She loves me too much to betray me like that."

"Aii mane, whatchu say goes," he said walking away.

I lit up a blunt and started smoking.