Chapter 20

Qaddriyah POV
Brooklyn
14 March 2019

I was in bed scrolling through Instagram. I haven't got out of bed since yesterday's episode. I had lots of fun but I'm in pain.

Jounte came into the room with McDonald's, "I got food for my dick patient. I mean sick patient."

He laughed and I hit him with a pillow, "you lucky you in pain. I would beat you up or should I say dick you down," he said winking whilst laughing.

He got into bed, and gave me my food whilst he had his. We ate in silence whilst watching Tom and Jerry. After eating, Jounte wrapped his arm around me and cleared his throat, "so since you can't walk, we gon do the date maybe next week." I hit him with a pillow, "it's all your fault."

He acted shocked, "I was gentle as possible. It ain't my fault you tight as fuck, good thing by the way. I enjoyed myself and you did too so shut up. Let's go take a shower."

I nodded and he stood up to turn on the shower and I walked into the bathroom. We took a quick shower and got out. We started taking pics in the mirror which one Dejounte posted on ig.

 We started taking pics in the mirror which one Dejounte posted on ig

Liked by mami.driyyah and 242,093 others
@shelovejounte |the black Barbie and Ken❤this my boo thang.

Comments:
@mami.driyyah: I love you baby!
       @shelovejounte: I love you more❤
@yourboibraden: cozy vibes we see.
      @mami.driyyah: we had to😂
      @shelovejounte: what my wife said❤
@bbg.zee: naked naked
      @mami.driyyah: shhh
      @shelovejounte: that's our business🤤
               @itstrevs: eyy!keep that private
               @malika: relax Trevor
@malika: 😔❤love
+55,000 comments.

We took a walk to the park after showering and just sat and spoke about life.

"Yo so my momma lives in Chicago and she wanna meet yo ass," Jounte said smiling. I laughed, "She lives in Chicago?"

He nodded, "yessir. So you up for it."

I nodded and he carried me back to the house, "you so heavy damn."

I slapped him, "whatchu wanna eat Mr.Jackson?"

He licked his lips,"you."

I slapped him again and we both laughed, "nah okay let's go to Burger King Mrs. Jackson."

He started the car then started driving. I was blushing, that was the first time he called me by his surname. He put his hand on mine, "you good?" He asked lookin at the road. I nodded, "yea."

We got food and drove back home and ate. I washed the dishes and he put them away. We went upstairs and just sat on the bed.

"Babe what's up?" He asked breaking the silence. "Last night's text is getting to my head."

He nodded and kissed my leg which was on him, "I see."

"Like what if Te'Quan had a brother or something. What if they come after us? What happens of something bad happens?"

He took his gun out from his pocket, "this is the solution."

"You can't be killing everyone. One day you might shoot the wrong person," I said looking at him.

"Have I ever aimed wrong?" He asked making eye contact. I shook my head.

"Have I ever used it on the wrong person?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Then what shit are you saying. I know how to use a gun and I would never use it on you or someone special. Do you trust me?" He asked taking my hand. I nodded and he kissed it.

"Then can we stop having this conversation," he asked with a soft smile. I nodded and fell asleep on his shoulder.