Chapter 25

Dejounte POV
Brooklyn
18 April 2019

"Food's ready," Qaddriyah said as I was brushing my teeth. This bitch is so loud but I love her, "I'm coming you loud ass."

I finished and put on shorts and slides then went to the kitchen. She was wearing a bra and shorts. She put the food down then looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes, "you wanna eat me or the food dumbass."

She laughed and we sat down and eat. The food was delicious, no capp. After eating I took the dishes and washed them. We changed into proper clothes and sat and played Fifa.

"I wanna visit Diamonte," she said putting the controller down. I nodded, "when?"

"Tomorrow maybe, I already planned with your mom," she said pouting. I love the fact that she getting along with momma but she should have told me first, "I see. Yea sure its aytt. Uhm next time please just tell me before time."

She nodded and kissed my cheek, "sorry about that. I will tell you next time sir." I smiled and kissed her. We carried on playing then I lost a game. I threw the controller on the floor, and she laughed. I kicked her leg, she stopped laughing and punched my arm. I threw her playfully on the floor and sat on her, "you think you tough huh?" I said laughing. She slapped me and rolled over and got on top, "I am tough sir." She started hitting my face whilst laughing. I stood up with her on my lap. I threw her on the couch and started tickling her feet. She wouldn't stop laughing. I stopped cos I was tired, "I love you Yaya."

"I love you more Dede," she said pulling me into a kiss. We were kissing until there was a knock on the door. We looked at each other and went to open the door. When we opened there was a pregnant lady.

"De, I've been looking for you for quite sometime," she said

"De, I've been looking for you for quite sometime," she said. The fuck is this? Qaddriyah's face turned red, "sorry miss who you?"

"Ask De and who are you?" She said. Qaddriyah looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. "You gon deny me your fiance De!" She said.

"Hold on. Wait a minute, who cuffed you?" I said getting pissed. "How dare you forget me? Me Alia, your fiance. And I'm pregnant with your child. 7 months so what the fuck?"

"You engaged nigga, " Qaddriyah asked me with tears in her eyes. I'm not. I dont know this bitch. Alia took a picture out of me and her, but that ain't me.

Qaddriyah ran upstairs and slammed the door. Alia got in and sat down, "so you gon make me food?" I rolled my eyes, "who is you bitch? Ion know you."

"You gon deny me even after I show you pics."

I punched the wall and ran upstairs to  Qaddriyah. She was packing her bags, she looked at me with tears, "so you engaged and expecting." I shook my head, "Dri this ain't my baby momma...I ain't impregnate nobody if I did it would be you."

"But she's pregnant. And the picture, " she said putting the bag down and getting her keys. "Ion know who she is."

"Yea sure," she said walking out.