Chapter 15

Qaddriyah POV
Queens
4 March 2019

I woke up with Jounte shaking me, "Wake up. I want you to see our new house."

I arched an eyebrow, "You already bought it."

"I bought the house when I was 19, but never lived in it."

"You ain't tell me bout it."

"I got arrested, and if I told you they would have went for it," he said pulling me out of bed and to the bathroom. We both got in and took a shower, Jounte kept singing for me and I carried on laughing.

"You laughing at my gorgeous voice. Jealous much," he said turning the water off.

We both brushed our teeth and danced to some music. We then went and got dressed, "I'm gonna change in the other room. I don't want you to see me naked," Jounte said.

I laughed, cos we just took a shower together and I practically saw everything and that pistol. We got dressed.

I wore my denim outfit which Jounte chose. And he wore his regular one.

It felt good seeing him out of the colour orange. I watched him change whilst doing my hair. I burnt my ear cos I wasn't focused. He laughed, "It's because you wanna watch me get dressed that you hurt yourself."

I threw him with a pillow and he caught it, "you couldn't even hurt me with a pillow. "

When I was finished, we went to the car and he opened the door for me. I stood there and stared at him. I was happy he was out of jail. He stomped his foot, "Get. In. The. Damn. Car. Qaddriyah. Mayers. "

I laughed and got in. He smiled and got in too, "We going on a trip, on our favourite rocket ship. And I need a chip, that's why we'll stop at chipndip."

I laughed, "What nonsense is that. Worst bars ever."

He kissed my nose, "Well deal with it. You love this nonsense."

We stopped at ChipnDip to buy chips since he wanted them so bad then drove to Brooklyn.

We were listening to Travis Scott the whole way until he pulled up to this other luxury house. "You gon ask for directions?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He slapped his head, "No dumbass, this is the house."

"Fuck this is huge Jounte."

"It's small compared to how much I love you, " he said opening the door for me.

We walked inside and the entrance hall was breathtaking.

"You like what you see, my queen," Jounte said smiling. I nodded, "This is some rich ass shit."

He took me all around, we saw the whole house. I took pics of the rooms...

Main bedroom

Second bedroom 

And another guest bedroom. I ain't take pics of the other 4 rooms, cos they practically look the same.

He then took me to the kitchens, "I'm telling you you gon start cooking after you see this."

The downstairs kitchen

The upstairs kitchen.

"Dejounte Jackson! This is so fucken beautiful," I said screaming into his ear. I jumped onto him and kissed him.

"Thing is I ain't done. The living rooms are next."

He grabbed my hand and took me to them.

Downstairs living room

Upstairs living room.

"I love the tinted windows upstairs. The couches look nice too."

"This is outside, so if you ever kick me out. Don't think I'm suffering from the cold. I'll be sitting here on my couch," he said laughing. I punched his shoulder, "fool. "

He then took me to the bathrooms, which he should have started with actually.

Main bathroom

All the guest bathrooms look like this, all 5 of them. Some classy shit. Jounte has style I must say.

Entertainment room

Game room

Bar

Jacuzzi.

"I like the place Jounte, this is beautiful. Looks like a dream," I said. He smiled, "you haven't seen your closet yet." I was tired of walking, so he carried me to it.

"OH MY GODD! ITS A WALK IN CLOSET," I yelled. He put me down and rubbed his ear, "More like live in closet."

"I love it babe. This can fit all my clothes and will still have gang space there, is this mine only."

He nodded, "this can be your stress relief place too."

I nodded whilst looking at myself on the mirrors. He came behind me and grabbed my ass then kissed my cheek, "I missed seeing you this happy Qaddriyah."

I kissed him, "you make me happy and now you back."

We then went to the car, and sat there for a while. I didn't want to but I asked, "So Te'Quan's body?"

"Oh yea, I wanted to speak to you bout that. We gon bury him at the cemetery. And have a fuck off funeral so we know he's dead. And we wanted to ask if you wanted to see him six feet under. "

I arched my eyebrow, "Who's we?"

"Trevor and Braden," he said looking at his phone.

"Hmm, ye sure we can," I said lying down. He kissed me once more then drove back home.