Chapter 16

Dejounte POV
Queens
7 March 2019

Today we gon bury that bastard, Te'Quan. We decided to do it at 4am so people wouldn't know. Evryone slept over so we all got dressed.

I walked into the room and found Qaddriyah sitting on the bed meditating. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "princess."

She smiled lightly, "Jounte."

I went down on my knees and looked her in the face, a tear went down. I watched it cos I ain't wanna interrupt her.

"Jounte," she repeated quietly.

"Princess," I said lifted her chin up.

She took a deep breathe, "I'm scared. What if his niggas come after you...or me...or Malika. What if he ain't really dead. What happens if something happens..."

I interrupted her by taking out my gun, "This is the solution to all your what ifs."

I really needed to teach shawty how to use a gun. One day I might not be with her and she will need it. She sighed and started crying. I got up and picked her up and put her on my lap. She started crying into my shirt. I rubbed her back and brushed her hair, "Don't worry princess I got you. "

She cried for about 5 minutes then she stopped. She went to the bathroom and did her makeup again. I watched her standing by the door. She smiled, "Nigga what you staring at?"

I kicked her leg playfully and she hit my head. It then turned into a playful fight. I pinned her to the floor, then let go quickly, "I'm sorry. My bad."

She got up and climbed on my back, "I'm a strong big girl. I can handle anything. "

I choked on her words and threw her on the bed. I sat on her thighs, "I'm a barbie girl baby." I don't even know why I said that. But it got her laughing, "You Barbie and me is Ken. Ride my dick like a Rari."

I looked her weirdly. The fuck she got that from? She started laughing while grabbing my ass. This hoe a freak. I started rubbing on her coochie, and grabbed her hair, "You want some daddy?" I said.

She laughed pushing me off of her, "Nigga you gay as fuck."

I rolled my eyes, "you always wanna act like a man so I gave you a chance to be the boyfriend now your time is over."

She pouted her lips and she gave me a peck on my lips. I took her hand and we walked downstairs. Everyone was ready so we went straight out. Trevor already fetched the body and put it in the car. We all got in and drove to the cemetery.

When we got there we found an empty piece of land. The gents and I started digging up a hole. The ladies then joined in pulling the body out of the car. We put the body down next to the hole and all stepped back except Qaddriyah. She looked down at his dead soul with tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and kissed her neck, "Whenever you ready princess."

She grabbed my hand and kicked his body into the hole. She made it look so simple. She took everything else that was in the bin and threw it inside, "Rest in goddamn peace you fucken bastard." She took a shovel and starting closing the hole but I took it from her and told the girls to go to the car. They all grabbed a piece of sand and threw it inside. After 5 minutes we were done. We got into the car and drove back to her house.

As we got out of the car, gunshots started firing at our direction. I pulled my gun out. Trevor and Braden did the same too. I pushed the girls into the house and walked out, I felt Qaddriyah grab my hand, "I can't lose you again."

"I love you princess," I walked out and started shooting at the car. They shot my arm and Trevor in the leg. We shot one dead in the car whilst the other guy managed to drive off. Braden took his phone out and took a picture of the number plate... in the picture there was a secret code too. 'Viperz"

"The fuck they want," Braden said out of breath. I shrugged, "prolly trynna kill me for killing Te'Quan. I don't know."

We got into the house and Qadriyyah fetched ice packs to put on my arm and Trevor's leg.

We need to get those bastards. They won't get away with this, but most important I need to protect my baby girl.